Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: For Mrlessk

for those of you who aren't sure why i started this topic, take a look here

i find this post incredibly funny

let me break it down:

You are obviously suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder because, as you typically do, you did not read the entire body of my post, only the heading
    ok...firstly, it's "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder" (obviously yet another american attempt to remove some content with a view on cutting down on workload). i do not have a.d.h.d, thus i did actually read your entire post. though to be honest, i found it lacking in content and rather boring.

If you had you might not have found any grounds for your attack or criticism and attempt to undermine what I have to say and, once again show your ignorance.
    yes, i did read the entire post, this is why i constructed my reply based on the content of your post

I've seen your other postings and in none of them do you ever have anything constructive or informative to say...you only attack the author...that is your M.O.
    though it may be said that occasionally i do find cause to attack certain authors of posts here, i also do help people who have problems and seek help or advice. you only need look through some of my posts to see this

What is ironic and laughable is before I completed my post at the beginning of this thread I told my friend here to expect negative comments from three Forum members:
    1) 3rd gen boob
    2) ??
    3) ??

lol, sure enough as predicted, you came through with flying colors. Didn't take you long at all.
    perhaps you should think about starting a fortune telling business. oh, and i can't find any members called "??", they must have been registered here before me (and have been subsequently pruned by VB)

I won't respond to whatever you have to say after this, in this thread or any other because you're simply not worth my time 3rd gen boob.
    that's a shame, because i was looking forward to a nice healthy debate with you

I don't know you but you come across as probably some 19 or 20 year old kid somewhere in europe
    well, that's pretty close, i'm actually an 18 year old scotsman

the way you've verbally attacked America and it's President
    if america didn't have such a stupid president, i wouldn't have anything to say. also, remember that "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

I also suspect you probably are a school drop-out
    well, no actually. i passed high school and am currently at university. i did 'fail' my first year at chemistry, however, i'm currently doing computer science.

nothing more to contribute to society than your incoherent babblings here in these Forums.
    i'd hardly call my babbling incoherent

3rd gen noob
    NOTE: the smilie of course indicates this was all said with jocular intent
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think I am starting to see double.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Ohhh. Bitchy bitchy bitchy................................

Handbags at ten paces anyone

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 December 2003 - 02:19
    "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder"
    i thought it was

attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 December 2003 - 02:19
    You are obviously suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder because, as you typically do, you did not read the entire body of my post, only the heading
    ok...firstly, it&#39;s "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder" (obviously yet another american attempt to remove some content with a view on cutting down on workload). i do not have a.d.h.d, thus i did actually read your entire post. though to be honest, i found it lacking in content and rather boring.
    There is such thing as "attention deficit disorder" (ADD), I have it, its like ADHD, but your not hyperactive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    You can have A.D.D. OR A.D.H.D.

I guess Mrlessk could only determine that you couldn&#39;t pay attention to an entire post, hence he diagnosed you with A.D.D..

Had he known that you run madly on a huge hamster wheel while you post, he might have given a more accurate diagnosis.

At what age do "scotboys" become Scotmen. I guess you must be a man as your signature is constantly drinking. Very uplifting and intellectual.

You made a comment on another thread
    gung ho stupid american solders

not a huge surprise
    What exactly does this mean? Comes off as a cheap shot, to me. Based on nothing but some media generated stereo-type.

You can poke fun a George W. all you want, but to make comments about American citizens is inappropriate. Unless, of course, we Americans can all assume that you Scots are all drunks with the psychiatric issues of Hypoluxa.

I think you can do better. Frankly, I am more disappointed than anything else.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 03:29
    At what age do "scotboys" become Scotmen. I guess you must be a man as your signature is constantly drinking. Very uplifting and intellectual.

You made a comment on another thread
    gung ho stupid american solders

not a huge surprise
    What exactly does this mean? Comes off as a cheap shot, to me. Based on nothing but some media generated stereo-type.

You can poke fun a George W. all you want, but to make comments about American citizens is inappropriate. Unless, of course, we Americans can all assume that you Scots are all drunks with the psychiatric issues of Hypoluxa.

I think you can do better. Frankly, I am more disappointed than anything else.
    when they are taken to the mountains to be taught the ways of the braveheart

the only reason i have this sig is because i find it amusing and i drink guinness. there is no intended hidden message there

my american soldiers comment means exactly what it says "stupid american soldiers". make of it what you will

comments about american citizens aren&#39;t inappropriate, in my opinion. if i want to, i can say that i think all americans are stupid

of course, you can assume all you want about the scots being common alcoholics, or crazy people, but that doesn&#39;t make you correct
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    STFU 3rd gen - u really r an asshole -

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Your coming off as a "sour grapes boy". Sure, all Americans are stupid, believe whatever you want to get you through the night. Don&#39;t let reality interfere with your Guiness induced vision.

I find it interesting that you feel that Americans are fundamentally different from Scotsman, since that is where my family originates. I would think an enlightened man would understand the "normal distribution curve". Some are smart, some are dumb, most are average. To assume that all are stupid is a statistical improbability, particularly if you consider that we are the most influential country in the world. I thought you were a student of the maths?Calculating Averages

Scotland holds less worldwide influence than Oprah Winfrey, congrats on that. So please sit back in your do nothing, impotent country and take cheap shots at the top dog.

Sour grapes all around to create your bitter potion.

Apologises to my Scottish friends, your friend here just needs to learn a little manners.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    there is a difference between add and adhd.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast