Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Pic

[XBOX OWNZ ALLLLLLLL]

PS2 Tried to live up to the online play that Xbox Has but PS2 is not that powerful

I quote the guy from the Xbox Comercial
    "There is no Power Greater than [X]

ITS GOOD TO PLAY TOGETHER.

2. Games   -   #62
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+26 December 2003 - 02:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 26 December 2003 - 02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@24 December 2003 - 17:24
    IF I BOUGHT AN XBOX IT WOULD HAVE TO STAY OUTSIDE BECAUSE IT WOULDNT FIT INTO THE HOUSE
    Azzz, what you&#39;ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational arguement. Everyone who finds your post true is now dumber for reading it. Congratulations, and may God have mercy on your soul. [/b][/quote]
    Haha Krackhead you are helarious&#33;

I didn&#39;t come back last night, I went off to watch tv. Billy madison was on(really it was). I look at your post and I see you took that right from the end of the movie haha .

I imagine you did that on purpose, surprised no one spotted that. I also imagine you were watching it last night .

3. Games   -   #63
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I knew it was from a movie, but I couldn&#39;t remember which one.

4. Games   -   #64
    yeah ok&#33; you guys don&#39;t know what your talking about&#33; Since you can install linux on the x-box then that tells me its a hell of alot like a pc to me. and the linux for ps2 is done in a diffrent way... I like both systems all my point is is microsoft took pc parts straight off the shelf that were already on the market and moddifed them a little. instead of takeing there time and building everything from the ground up... hell if sony were to take pc parts straight from the self there system would be just as good.

5. Games   -   #65
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@26 December 2003 - 12:14
    I didn&#39;t come back last night, I went off to watch tv. Billy madison was on(really it was). I look at your post and I see you took that right from the end of the movie haha .

I imagine you did that on purpose, surprised no one spotted that. I also imagine you were watching it last night .
    Yup.

I was watching Billy Madison, and that last part cracked me up. I took the quote, changed it a bit, and used it against Azzz.

6. Games   -   #66
    By the way, since when are Intel and nVidia considered crappy parts? Personally I don&#39;t care if there&#39;s a god damn hamster running on a little wheel inside. It&#39;s still a great console with a lot of great games on it (as well as a few lousy ones - just like all consoles). Which system you choose to play your games on is really just a matter of personal preference. What really matters is the quality of the games, most of which are available on multiple platforms. I just don&#39;t see why some people get so defensive about it. It&#39;s almost like they&#39;re afraid everybody will switch to Xbox and their precious PS2 will become obsolete.

7. Games   -   #67
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Great post Nightwolf. B)
    Personally I don&#39;t care if there&#39;s a god damn hamster running on a little wheel inside.
    I could imagine....

8. Games   -   #68
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    when you buy the x-box you are paying for all of the shitty little parts that a GAME CONSOLE&#33;&#33;&#33; doesnt need like a fucking hard-drive and a 733mhz processor, the ps2 is not as &#39;powerful&#39; but it doesnt make any difference because the graphics are the same, how can you explain that in the shops the x-box is already £50 cheaper than the PS2 there is no gamesconsole that can match up to the ps2 also because you dont get errors and failing of the magnificent hard-drive,

oh, and krackhead, fuck off you cant call me immature when youre name is krackhead so be a good little boy and run along
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

9. Games   -   #69
    Azzz, there are so many things wrong with your previous post I don&#39;t even know where to begin. First of all, I don&#39;t know why you would say the Xbox doesn&#39;t need a hard drive. That&#39;s one of the best things about it. It&#39;s great not having to keep switching and deleting those annoying little memory cards. Plus you can rip mp3&#39;s from your audio CD&#39;s and play the songs in your games.

Next you imply that the graphics are the same on PS2 as they are on Xbox. That&#39;s just completely false. If you read reviews on any gaming site, like IGN or Gamespot, you&#39;ll see that in almost every game that is available on both platforms, they always say the graphics are better on Xbox.

Finally, you say Xbox is cheaper than PS2, therefore it must be inferior. That&#39;s just another ridiculous argument. I don&#39;t know why it&#39;s cheaper. Maybe it&#39;s because of all those &#39;crappy&#39; parts they use. Or maybe it&#39;s because it&#39;s made in America. But whatever the reason, it&#39;s still better than PS2. That&#39;s just a fact. Anybody who refuses to believe that is just in denial.

10. Games   -   #70
    Originally posted by Azzz@27 December 2003 - 13:39
    when you buy the x-box you are paying for all of the shitty little parts that a GAME CONSOLE&#33;&#33;&#33; doesnt need like a fucking hard-drive and a 733mhz processor, the ps2 is not as &#39;powerful&#39; but it doesnt make any difference because the graphics are the same, how can you explain that in the shops the x-box is already £50 cheaper than the PS2 there is no gamesconsole that can match up to the ps2 also because you dont get errors and failing of the magnificent hard-drive,

oh, and krackhead, fuck off you cant call me immature when youre name is krackhead so be a good little boy and run along&nbsp;
    Is your post for real Azzzzzzzzzzzzz (oops nodded off there for a sec.) ......&#39;hard-drives&#39; aint needed?&#33;?&#33; oh ok then lets keep shelling out for those massively overpriced memory cards like u do with a PS2, lets not download content from Xbox Live like new levels and stuff to put onto that Crappy xbox hard-drive, lets not rip our cds and put all our favorite albums onto the xbox... and whats wrong with a 733mhz processor??? ok that may be a little dated now compared to your high end PC&#39;s, but f**k..look at the PS2..it is out and out inferior technology, who seriously wants to play games on inferior technology?? Not me buddy&#33;&#33; I&#39;ll stick with the 733mhz (custom-built) processor thank you kindly&#33; oh and heres another gem from &#39;Azzzzzz&#39; knowledge base...&#39;the graphics are the same&#39; WTF&#33;&#33;&#33; so the ps2 could run &#39;Halo&#39;???? stand there with a straight face and tell me that a PS2 could push all those f***in&#39; Polygons around like an Xbox....yeh sure&#33; Can a PS2 keep steady frame-rates with High res textures...Nope&#33;&#33; (and we have Grand Theft Auto now so dont try that angle&#33;&#33..... I used to own a PS2 so my views aint biased (much&#33, but decided that the Xbox is where its at for the near future at least......Go get ya self one Azzz....they&#39;re effing great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast