Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox

linkeong
    Use Xecuter Lite or Aladdin mod chip if you want ease of use and out of the box performance meaning you do not need to find bioses for it. Use Xecuter Pro if you want more functions.

Tried both Aladdin and Xecuter Pro (works better if you tweak the xbox fan speed from 7v to 12v) chips worked without flaws. Burned games must be burned on high quality DVD+R for maximum compatibility because Xbox's laser is sensitive towards CDR.

Different Drive (playable):
    Samsung: CD-R, DVD-R, DVD-ROM, Original Games
    Philips or Thompson: DVD+-R/RW, CDRW (certain brands) CD-R(only if you tweak the laser. !!WARNING!! this may shorten the live of the xbox laser)

Want more go to http://www.xbox-scene.com

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    muchspl2
    yes this is the best for modding heres the guides
    http://xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php
    check this out for hardware http://shop.system-mods.com/product.asp?0=204&1=206&3=9

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by YouSycophant@14 December 2003 - 04:31
    jesus gameshark , i ahvent sued that since n64 , gah i hope theyve amde its more suer friendly and not so untrustworthy, hmm i wasnt aware bittorent ahd xbox games, will i need any special programs to covnert it for burning?

Thanx for your help man;
    Lord tallen
    save all the speeeeling mischtaks for l8eeeeeer ay. gif me a headache

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Originally posted by dray_02+14 December 2003 - 02:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dray_02 @ 14 December 2003 - 02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YouSycophant@14 December 2003 - 04:31
    jesus gameshark , i ahvent sued that since n64 , gah i hope theyve amde its more suer friendly and not so untrustworthy, hmm i wasnt aware bittorent ahd xbox games, will i need any special programs to covnert it for burning?

Thanx for your help man;
    Lord tallen
    save all the speeeeling mischtaks for l8eeeeeer ay. gif me a headache [/b][/quote]
    ofr arel
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    yeah im also getting an xbox in 5 days or so for that jewish holidays 15 years later i still can&#39;t spell, how exactly to you tweak the fan

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    oh you know what im saying , im a busy person, no time to pay attention to my typing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12