Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not A Exactly K Lite But Clean Kmd

KLITE++2.6K++
    There is a new Type of KaZaA Lite but its called "CLEAN KMD" it is a clean version of KaZaA No Spyware or Adware (P2P Networking, Altnet Peerpoints, Ads, etc.). Here is the link to download CLEAN KMD 2.6 http://myimages.fourvalve.com/smithz/cleankmd260.zip

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Why would we want this?

I'm quite positive it's worse than Kazaa Lite, I'm also quite positive that you joined for the sole purpose of pushing this new program you made or helped make.

Seriously, just because progress was halted on the work of Kazaa Lite that in no way makes it obsolete, it's still a great program and there's no way this program could ever compete with it. Do you even realise how many extra options and such were added to make the program work better and protect the people using it?

We don't need a replacement, Kazaa Lite is the best program using the Kazaa network out there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@14 December 2003 - 04:45
    Why would we want this?

I'm quite positive it's worse than Kazaa Lite, I'm also quite positive that you joined for the sole purpose of pushing this new program you made or helped make.

Seriously, just because progress was halted on the work of Kazaa Lite that in no way makes it obsolete, it's still a great program and there's no way this program could ever compete with it. Do you even realise how many extra options and such were added to make the program work better and protect the people using it?

We don't need a replacement, Kazaa Lite is the best program using the Kazaa network out there.
    2.6 is getting worked on check development

And you do relise the current kazaa lite is slowly getting booted of the network so it isnt that great.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Yes it's happening. Kazaalite is being forced off the network.

I dearly pray that kazaalite will once again rise from the nuclear winter. In the meantime, there's cleank2.6.

Since kazaalite is slowly dying, cleank2.6 may be the only alternate for now.

I can't believe I'm saying this....

Anyways, thanks a heap to all those that made cleank2.6 happen.

Johnny.

5. File Sharing   -   #5

Yes it's happening. Kazaalite is being forced off the network.
    says who? cdfreaks? who cares about those stupid rumours. k lite works just fine right now and I am sure it will continue to work fine. sharman isn't going to kill all older versions of kazaa just to defeat the 5% using k lite. I'm sure there are still at least 10 mio people using older versions of kazaa.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    This is old i released it a 2 days ago. We made a new version in the development section. Its alot better then this one.

EDIT: I just took that off my server. Here is the new one.

Kazaa #kLChat1 rc1.exe

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Kazaa Lite is getting kicked off of the network?

How would that work, how would they be able to tell the difference betweek Kazaa Lite and KMD? Hmm, would that explain my incredibly slow connections?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@13 December 2003 - 22:43
    How would that work, how would they be able to tell the difference betweek Kazaa Lite and KMD? Hmm, would that explain my incredibly slow connections?
    No. They will just block all connections from older versions of their software.

K-Lite is based on a older version of KMD.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    @Agent Smith
    Thanks a lot for your great help!!!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Greetz
    @Agent Smith,

Is your KLCHat1 re.exe an update, or is it a replacement for the 2.4.3 K++?
    My point, do I install and let it addend or do I scrub the old app and then install?.
    Will KLCHat work on 9x or is it just for W2K and XP

I know, I know I'm a noob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast