Thread: Xvid And Divx

angel_of_death57
    I have a question why are people encoding to Xvid its os diffiuclt to covert these movies good to DVD i am sick of Xvid cos they are no good decoders for it, i would like to see more Divx5 files i think quality is better and alot easier to decode to DVD files.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    xvid has alot better compression ratio, thats why we use it..

if u hate converting, buy a tv-out card...its good for many things such as watching movies on the tv (without converting), play games and other stuff

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    Mate most ppl use xvid because we think divx is better. Xvid encodes just the same mate as divx.You can always find the receit and ask for your money back.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by ck-uk@14 December 2003 - 21:08
    Mate most ppl use xvid because we think divx is better. Xvid encodes just the same mate a divx.You can always find the receit an ask for your money back.
    What the hell have uoi just said to me, it makes no sense

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@14 December 2003 - 20:54
    xvid has alot better compression ratio, thats why we use it..

if u hate converting, buy a tv-out card...its good for many things such as watching movies on the tv (without converting), play games and other stuff
    I have a TV-Out card just no wire to the tv

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57+14 December 2003 - 19:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angel_of_death57 @ 14 December 2003 - 19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@14 December 2003 - 21:08
    Mate most ppl use xvid because we think divx is better. Xvid encodes just the same mate a divx.You can always find the receit an ask for your money back.
    What the hell have uoi just said to me, it makes no sense [/b][/quote]
    I know mate ,there was a typo or two.I&#39;ve fixed them now.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@14 December 2003 - 15:59
    Then what&#39;s the point of having the card?
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by guit_steel+14 December 2003 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (guit_steel @ 14 December 2003 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angel_of_death57@14 December 2003 - 15:59
    Then what&#39;s the point of having the card? [/b][/quote]
    i assume he means his gfx card supports/has TV-out....

noob.....

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    angel_of_death57
    Yeah it has DVI,TV-Out and the thing to screen port i just don&#39;t know where to get a good lead form and what i need

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    try conopus pro coder or main concpet encoder, they will convert xvids for u no problem
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now