Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Is This Happenign To Me.

Poster
    Im not saying my mx cars is bad, hell its worked like a beauty for 99% of all the games Ive downloaded, just that recently the last 4 out of 5 games ive downloaded (new releases) are not compatible with my card.
    I sincerely hope this isnt a trend for the future.

2. Games   -   #12
    I got it even worse off, im running a shit Geforce 2 mx/mx400, it also cant run the game and many new games coming out
    -TiMz

3. Games   -   #13
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I join your little club

I have a Kyro 2 and it doesnt have Hardware T&L

I couldn't play Halo, XIII, POP, ROTK, Simpsons Hit and Run
    and i'm sure I wont be able to play Deus Ex 2, Kotor, Far Cry...

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    I found this on the Supr forum, it's a pixel shader emulator and hardware t & l emulator. I haven't tested it but it's worth a try. Just mess around with the settings, and maybe it can help do something for someone.

http://www.tommti-systems.de/main-Dateien/...nalyzer-v23.rar

Post some feedback if you try it please.

5. Games   -   #15
    Its kind of annoying that these games are showing up more frequently lately, but its not the developers fault... blame nvidia for making up such an annoying card.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    The thing I dont understand is that the mx series geforce 4 is more than capeable to run these games, yet the more recent games coming out dont even support the mx series. Its stupid really, cause I cant get a card for xmas..........or until my birthday which is in summer. Oh well Im just gonna keep downloading as I have always done...hoping these new games will work.......... then throw a fit when they dont lol

7. Games   -   #17
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Imagine paying for one of these games, only to find out it won't work on your computer. And most stores won't let you return a game once it's been opened. Thank GOD for file sharing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12