Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American Army

Poster
    Look beyond these antiamerican fool's false statements.
    It IS a good game,but not for everyone.
    it is for the more patient people. you wont be able to just jump in and start shooting everything in sight.like the guy said earlier it is VERY realistic.

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the annoying thing is not being able to use good weapons till u finish the training iwht a good score. i just got confused, so i deleted the thing

3. Games   -   #13
    great game I love it

4. Games   -   #14
    well if you have to up your rank to get access to better weapons, then i would love aa. i love rpg and anything w/ a tad of rpg in it is fine w/ me. but one thing that i would hate is that if u are a nub and get a bad weapon, and go up against somebody who play a long time, not only are they gonna have teh upper hand vs you skills wise, but they will have better weapons.

btw, do you guys think that a 5600xt is enough to play htis game?

5. Games   -   #15
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@15 December 2003 - 23:10
    well if you have to up your rank to get access to better weapons, then i would love aa. i love rpg and anything w/ a tad of rpg in it is fine w/ me. but one thing that i would hate is that if u are a nub and get a bad weapon, and go up against somebody who play a long time, not only are they gonna have teh upper hand vs you skills wise, but they will have better weapons.

btw, do you guys think that a 5600xt is enough to play htis game?
    just get cheats

6. Games   -   #16
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    i didnt like the fact i have 2 do alll the training missions, so i dled a profile

7. Games   -   #17
    I only played the training missions. i could not connect to a server on a router. but he graphics were very good. just like Call Of Duty

8. Games   -   #18
    aola
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003+15 December 2003 - 06:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiserblade2003 @ 15 December 2003 - 06:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aola@15 December 2003 - 05:55
    itll work...games ok, i didnt really like it...too realistic&#33;
    what do u mean like too realistic? like one shot kill? is it kinda like cs? [/b][/quote]
    i meant like if u get shot u cant run fast, and its so hard....and once u die u have to wait freakin 10 minutes for the round to end...it can end faster but most of the time noobs just stay behind and camp or somthing so takes forever for each round to end

9. Games   -   #19
    hmmm sound like cs...

10. Games   -   #20
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@15 December 2003 - 18:47
    hmmm sound like cs...
    only the game makes u think it&#39;s real and you get so excited u decide to join the army

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast