Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • executed immediately

11 8.73%
  • publicly heared, then executed

25 19.84%
  • given to Iraqi justice to get a "Normal" trial in court

35 27.78%
  • handed over to the international court in Den Hague (netherlands)

45 35.71%
  • other, please specify

10 7.94%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Saddam Be...

Very well said J'pol. Your opinions on the subject are much more calm and well thought-out than all those from the hang'em and bang'em brigade!!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+15 December 2003 - 15:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 15 December 2003 - 15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tralalala@15 December 2003 - 14:46
    he is the one and only leader in the world that used chemical weapons against innocent people since world war 2&#33;&#33;&#33;

What do you consider Agent Orange to be tralalala? [/b][/quote]
    tralalala are you ignoring this post intentionally?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    As has been pointed out in many threads, the U.S. is totally responsible for creating Hussein in the first place, however I do not believe this in any way trumps the prerogative of the Iraqi people, therefore:

Saddam ought to be kept in U.S. custody until such time as an Iraqi authority exists to try him.

During this interim period, all measures and methods should be tried so as to extract every last shred of relevent information Saddam possesses.

The Iraqis should then try Saddam before the whole world, and whatever they decide as to his fate should be accepted by all.

The U.N., of course, should be encouraged to complain (albeit in vain) that they won&#39;t get a crack at him.

Then the Iraqis can make that decision, too.

The most important and salient concern in all of this is, however, to remember that the U.S. is to blame.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by j2k4@15 December 2003 - 16:03

During this interim period, all measures and methods should be tried so as to extract every last shred of relevent information Saddam possesses.
    Does this include physical torture? In which case I&#39;d have to disagree

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    muchspl2
    I say trail in Iraq, the 4 option is pointless, aren&#39;t they still trying milosevic ?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    take him to the hague, like anyone else would be

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    me?? ignoring the thread?&#33; how did you reach that conclusion????

tralalala

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by tralalala@15 December 2003 - 17:30
    me?? ignoring the thread?&#33; how did you reach that conclusion????

tralalala
    You ignored this post...

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=738180

edit: which was a reply to this post: http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=738173

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by barbarossa+15 December 2003 - 13:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 15 December 2003 - 13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@15 December 2003 - 16:03

Does this include physical torture? In which case I'd have to disagree [/b][/quote]
    I wouldn't think that necessary, barbarossa.

Start with a little sodium pentathol, and go from there.

Although it sounds like his tongue is pretty loose already, judging from what we're hearing.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:08 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    oh nigel123... ill tell you why i ignored boabs posts... simply because i actually have no idea who agent orange is/was... : oops: :helpsmile: :confused: >_< and even - :&#39;(

tralalala

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast