Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • executed immediately

11 8.73%
  • publicly heared, then executed

25 19.84%
  • given to Iraqi justice to get a "Normal" trial in court

35 27.78%
  • handed over to the international court in Den Hague (netherlands)

45 35.71%
  • other, please specify

10 7.94%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Should Saddam Be...

Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@20 December 2003 - 13:15
    yeah or maybe some iranis could pop a few in his dome, drive-by style. er... i mean, 2pac-style. then he will be remembered as the greatest dictator ever, and continue oppressing the peasants from beyond the grave and release collaborations with new dictators who weren't even on the scene when he was alive.
    or he could be put in a special place where tourist and other people could go there and kick him in the balls.

lol

2. The Drawing Room   -   #122
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by 2Pac_4_Life+20 December 2003 - 15:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2Pac_4_Life @ 20 December 2003 - 15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3RA1N1AC@20 December 2003 - 13:15
    yeah or maybe some iranis could pop a few in his dome, drive-by style.&nbsp; er... i mean, 2pac-style.&nbsp; then he will be remembered as the greatest dictator ever, and continue oppressing the peasants from beyond the grave and release collaborations with new dictators who weren&#39;t even on the scene when he was alive.&nbsp;
    or he could be put in a special place where tourist and other people could go there and kick him in the balls.

lol [/b][/quote]
    Im likin the idea&#33;&#33;&#33; yeah, im likin the idea a lot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; B)

anyway... dont you think that now he is captured his followers will take hostages for his retrieval to the iraqi leadership?

tralalala

3. The Drawing Room   -   #123
    Im likin the idea&#33;&#33;&#33; yeah, im likin the idea a lot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp;

anyway... dont you think that now he is captured his followers will take hostages for his retrieval to the iraqi leadership?

tralalala
    they might but he will never be a leader again

4. The Drawing Room   -   #124
    Originally posted by tralalala@15 December 2003 - 14:34
    2) he should be tortured, and tortured a lot because he deserves it after what hes done.
    ^^^
    v v v
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #125
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    no, but that would be what they would want, and also the reason for taking hostages.
    actually i think it would have been better for the US if they just shot him as they found him...

tralalala

6. The Drawing Room   -   #126
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    This thread is pointless. The real issue is people from Irak. Who cares about them at the moment ?
    Let&#39;s stop celebrate and start the real job without stealing this country&#39;s oil.

Here&#39;s my remark to the US government:

If I prevent an old mumy to be stolen her hand-bag by a thug in the street, I&#39;m not going to take out some banknote from the bag for reward.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #127
    Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas@22 December 2003 - 22:04
    This thread is pointless. The real issue is people from Irak. Who cares about them at the moment ?
    Let&#39;s stop celebrate and start the real job without stealing this country&#39;s oil.

Here&#39;s my remark to the US government:

If I prevent an old mumy to be stolen her hand-bag by a thug in the street, I&#39;m not going to&nbsp; take out some banknote from the bag for reward.
    Yes but it&#39;s even worse to take some of her money, without even giving her the protection.

That makes you as bad as the thug, analogy garcon.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #128
    Poster
    Personally I don&#39;t think he had anything to do with the World Trade Centre bombing. I think we are going after the wrong man for that&#33;

9. The Drawing Room   -   #129
    Poster
    Originally posted by mcrosby@23 December 2003 - 04:01
    Personally I don&#39;t think he had anything to do with the World Trade Centre bombing. I think we are going after the wrong man for that&#33;
    What on earth are you talking about.

What bombing - your fucking trolling isn&#39;t even accurate.

You are an insult to the memory of the people who died in those atrocities.

Shame on you.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #130
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    The World Trade Center was truck-bombed in 1993. 6 were killed and 1,000 injured.

However, I seriously doubt mcrosby was referring to that.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t