Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The New Site Of

BANNED
    Originally posted by Captain Nemo@18 December 2003 - 07:12
    http://www.klitetools.com/images/
    heres my problem....i cant load this page

2. Software & Hardware   -   #122
    TRshady
    Working fine for me too and great job people, getting better all the time.

(P.S: Shared .... its "Sent you a pm", not "Sended you pm". Just notice you say it a lot, a common mistake if english isn't your first language, just pointing it out for you.)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #123
    BANNED
    oh boy....i see a fight coming!!!!!

well english isnt my first language....i "says" things correctly tho

4. Software & Hardware   -   #124
    TRshady
    I knew I would get a reply like this. , lol.
    Im honestly helping out, some of my friends aren't even from england so I find myself correcting them from time to time, other wise how you gonna learn if you talk, people understand and dont say nothing so you think thats right ....

5. Software & Hardware   -   #125
    BANNED
    yea im one of "those".... i correct every mistake....its kinda stupid sometimes, but correction makes perfection

6. Software & Hardware   -   #126
    TRshady
    lol, but I only correct people who say the word often and always get it wrong.
    Would be cruel to point out five things wrong in every sentence ... not a way to keep friends. I dont consider myself one of "those" ... just one of "us" ... just a bit more helpful then most.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #127
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 December 2003 - 05:24
    Im honestly helping out, some of my friends aren't even from england so I find myself correcting them from time to time, other wise how you gonna learn if you talk, people understand and dont say nothing so you think thats right ....
    Hey buddy, I think most people dont really think about grammar or spelling when are typing on boards. "You" changes to "U", "I am" changes to "Im" and many other. You turn into a kid again while typing on boards .

but there are two ways to let the other person know what the mistake is. One is coming out in the public and saying directly on his face " You are wrong." Just try imagining, if someone walked upto you and corrected you about something which you were sensitive about.
    Other way is, to silently correct the problem yourself. Next time you say the same thing just say it correctly. Other person will know it and wont feel bad.

In any case, its not much a deal
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #128
    BANNED
    nah i was talking about real life....

when it comes to boards... there are only 2 things i use to correct stuff

either

or

w0ot

9. Software & Hardware   -   #129
    BANNED
    lol

anybody who has helpded us and anybody who has not helped too, if you want me to add your link to our site just let me know, and i will see to it that its there

at this time i can&#39;t think of any other way to thank you guys, and i don&#39;t have the words, and i&#39;ve said it a million times you guys are great

well i think i got all the bugs worked out, search is working and is inserted in the left search box, all seems to be good, the site is pretty much ready and should be ready to open in full by the 1st of the year

all we need now i think is the "about us" page, "link" and "partners" added

again thx everybody and if you ever need my help just let me know

now i will try to finish the damn forum for it lollllllllll

10. Software & Hardware   -   #130
    You make the damn forum, I want to be the first member
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>