Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burning Stuff

well....yeah.that's true.....but i don't know.......i'm trying to compare between 700mb storage capacity vs 4 gb capacity.....per cd.....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    oh and, the serious problem that i have with NERO is that THEY HAVE THIS "FINALIZED AFTER BURNING" option that is sometimes embedded in the optinos to burn.....meaning that i can't unclick it sometimes......i found out that that's the reason why sometimes when my friends try to copy my cds, they get errors.....so does anyone know how to unclick it or turn that option off? it's on the main part of the burning options like right below the "burn" checkmarker.......please tell me if you know how........i can't click that shit off cuz they won't let me......it's all faded in..........

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    if what you are trying to burn is a bin, you dont get a finalize option...it just closes the cd...

isos are different... you can uncheck it...

havent checked others

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    muchspl2
    finalized or not, you can copy it, your friends experienced a common ebmac problem (error between monitor and chair)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    hm......that's wierd.......okay.......what's the difference between closing something and leaving it open..i mean, once you burn on a cd.....you can't continue off of it right? unless it's a rewritable.or something.....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@18 December 2003 - 00:04
    hm......that's wierd.......okay.......what's the difference between closing something and leaving it open..i mean, once you burn on a cd.....you can't continue off of it right? unless it's a rewritable.or something.....
    Are you talking about InCD?
    Closing and InCD means that you are done writing on it and it can be displayed on other 'puters that may not have nero installed. I guess, I dont use nero.
    I dont know if Nero supports multi-session or not.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    muchspl2
    then help the roxico people, maybe you can get them to support bin&cues if you email them

as far as the question, yes if you finalize a date cd (multisession iso) you can keep adding till its full, if you finalize thats it, but bins/cues finalize so you can't uncheck it unless its data

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by muchspl2@18 December 2003 - 02:05
    then help the roxico people, maybe you can get them to support bin&cues if you email them

as far as the question, yes if you finalize a date cd (multisession iso) you can keep adding till its full, if you finalize thats it, but bins/cues finalize so you can't uncheck it unless its data
    What is roxico? You say that you have tried it, but can't even spell it.

Nero makes a date cd

I am just trying to help.

Your criticism SCREEMS................................ minimum wage :-"

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    muchspl2
    what are you talking about, but back to rexico ez crappier, I find most use it only cause they don't know any better are because it came preinstalled on there pc or maybe even bought it
    if you look at any on the polls are just ask nero would win all the time compared to it

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    What I am talking about is how you feel the need to criticize.
    If you have information that will help a individual then just post it!
    I don't care what you think, but if I am answering to a post, I try to only post information directly to that poster.
    Maybe I don't feel the need to criticize others as you do.
    I also don't care about any poles. My philosophy on software is; and will always be:

Try them all and keep the ones that work best for you and your system!!!!!!!

Get IT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast