Thread: Changing Languages

I downloaded NFSU and the language is french or something and I can't figure out how to change it to english. I downloaded the language selector but it didn't work. The menu is all a diffrent language. I know you cn change the language because it has a folder labeled language with files in it. Can anyone help?

2. Games   -   #2
    Does anyone know what to do? The movies are in english but the menu is in a diffrent language.

3. Games   -   #3
    Only in a Processor.
    it should be in the options portion. and of course yeah, that should be in french also, but...the only way is to find out if somebody knows french, and help you, or just do a trial by error, and find out yourself.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@15 December 2003 - 23:34
    it should be in the options portion. and of course yeah, that should be in french also, but...the only way is to find out if somebody knows french, and help you, or just do a trial by error, and find out yourself.
    Nope, unfortunately theres not. I don't know I just made all the files in the language folder english but it didn't work. Really frustrating. Everything is said in english but the words on the screen throught the game aren't in english.