Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7thelement

TRshady
    Okie doke ... never meant to sound rude, just remember your constant posts of changes and stuff, not that its anything to do with me anyway. Keep up the good work

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Here was poor little me thinking that the 7th element was Nitrogen.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by bigboab@16 December 2003 - 13:48
    Here was poor little me thinking that the 7th element was Nitrogen.

He can change his name to 2p3

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Spindulik@16 December 2003 - 05:19
    It makes me laugh, there is always a geek who has to copy and paste the rules in a thread to prove they caught you, in hopes it summons a mod's attention. And then a "I told you so" is followed.
    I don't actually do this, but there's nothing wrong with doing so, a lot of the chaps around here doesn't even seem to have a minimal grasp on the board-rules.

The "I told you so", usually seems to come from the fact that the person it's aimed at usually continues to violate the rules despite being told about them until the mods come along, and that's annoying.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Spindulik@16 December 2003 - 05:19
    It makes me laugh, there is always a geek who has to copy and paste the rules in a thread to prove they caught you, in hopes it summons a mod's attention. And then a "I told you so" is followed.
    Interesting paragraph this - I'm not gonna preach about it because that's not what I want to do anyway, but it is in the eye of the beholder.

Personally, I quote the relevant rules myself so they act as a guide for anyone (especially the person in question) can learn for the mistake. Only other thing I do is PM a mod to direct them to the thread - I then leave it to them to handle themselves, because as you say no one here bar the mods and admin can say anything about it.

Though I do agree with the part about those who when doing the reporting follows later with a 'told you' attitude after - Then they become a snitch/geek and they don't become better than the "infringer"

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Illuminati+16 December 2003 - 11:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 16 December 2003 - 11:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@16 December 2003 - 12:15
    Strange though, he was so active the first week or so .... now ...&nbsp;
    He&#39;s been doing a lot of work behind the scenes, both for the board and the community. You&#39;re gonna have to trust me when I say that just because he seems less active on the board doesn&#39;t mean that he&#39;s working less for the community.

I&#39;m not gonna say any more, because there&#39;s not much more I know myself. [/b][/quote]
    sounds a did area 51 to me

does teh legendary 7thelement really exist

or is it just the collective conciuosness grouped together to form a mass ball of wierd twisted minds setting up for world domination.

tune in next week....
    Wiz.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@16 December 2003 - 11:11

or is it just the collective conciuosness grouped together to form a mass ball of wierd twisted minds setting up for world domination.
    You&#39;ve got all figured out
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Isn&#39;t there some kind of rule we could post in this thread.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+16 December 2003 - 17:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 16 December 2003 - 17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Illuminati@16 December 2003 - 11:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady
    @16 December 2003 - 12:15

He&#39;s been doing a lot of work behind the scenes, both for the board and the community. You&#39;re gonna have to trust me when I say that just because he seems less active on the board doesn&#39;t mean that he&#39;s working less for the community.

I&#39;m not gonna say any more, because there&#39;s not much more I know myself.
    sounds a did area 51 to me

tune in next week.... [/b][/quote]

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by 7thElement+16 December 2003 - 13:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (7thElement @ 16 December 2003 - 13:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@16 December 2003 - 11:15
    Uh huh, 7th&#39;s the admin you see .... Mess with = Royal ass whooping.
    Still here but doing a lot of scripting work right now [/b][/quote]
    Are you writing a screenplay

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast