Thread: Palmbutler

Does any of you know palmbutler??
    I saw it bye "accident" in a shop here in denmark in mid-january...and I had to have one instantly, because it was everything I was looking for to become the ultimative "couch-potatoe" ...
    It makes connection between pc and tv easy, such you can watch/hear downloaded files on your stereo or tv if you like...I have over 200+ movies and many many mp3īs and was annoyed that I had to go to my pc to change what I was watching/hearing...
    with this palmbutler I can watch movies, hear mp3s, watch internet, see photos on every tv I have via remote-control, without ever having to go to my pc..
    Iīm using it every day and must admit, I think Iīm in love with product B)

The reason why I share this is, that this is actually one of the best things I have ever bought to my computer..
    the second reason was, I thought that I canīt be the only one in need of such device...

I write this topic here in the lounge because itīs not really kazzalite realated and itīs not a generel problem (hope itīs okay)

BEFORE the flaming begins... I just want to say...I have NO association with producer of palmbutler and NO I donīt make money out of this!...Iīm really really just happy to have stumbled over this and hoping that others have the same opinion
    (but I donīt know if itīs avaible outside denmark)
    I just downloaded a software update and saw that they have a english descreption:
    www.palmbutler.dk

regards Mr.M

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I just went to the site...looks nice.But there are no dealers in the United States or United Kingdom.

How much does it cost anyways?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 February 2003 - 17:23
    I just went to the site...looks nice.But there are no dealers in the United States or United Kingdom.

How much does it cost anyways?
    yeah, I just saw that too ....sorry if I were "letting you on"

I bought mine in january and paid 1.900 DKR,,,,I think itīs about 165Ģ....

Itīs a little bit"steap"...but with all my movies and music and the fact that Iīm trying to merge with my sofa...makes it worth a while - for me anyway

regards Mr.M

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nincompoop@16 February 2003 - 11:39
    Itīs a little bit"steap"...but with all my movies and music and the fact that Iīm trying to merge with my sofa...makes it worth a while - for me anyway

regards Mr.M