Thread: Burning A Copy Of Windows Xp

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    A friend is letting me borrow his Windows XP Professional which is also a burt copy, which works cause I installed it on this computer. And another friend is letting me borrow Windows XP Home, which he bought at the store. I want to make a copy of each of these (if not, then just one of the two), but the problem is, I only have one physical cd rom drive (CD-RW Drive (D) . I have WinISO 5.3 (Registered) Alcohol 120%, and Nero Buring ROM 6.3 (Registered). Can someone please tell me how I can copy both (or just one of the two) the CD's then mount/burn them?

(To save HDD memory, I can manage with just one of the two XP Pro or XP Home)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    use PRO...just go into nero and hit disc copy, it will copy the windows xp disc to ur hdd (should take like 700megs) and then it will ask for blank, and burn it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@16 December 2003 - 04:24
    use PRO...just go into nero and hit disc copy, it will copy the windows xp disc to ur hdd (should take like 700megs) and then it will ask for blank, and burn it
    What he said

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Just one question.
    Does nero's cd copier burn in raw mode??

Just wondering (I dont use nero), but I thought to make a copy of a protected cd it had to be done in raw mode to make 1:1 copies like clonecd and blindwrite.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    just use clone cd and change your regional settings in your comp to say that you live in canada. then you get emulation and burning options that are otherwise not available

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@15 December 2003 - 22:24
    OK, sounds easy enough, thanks guys.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@15 December 2003 - 23:30
    just use clone cd and change your regional settings in your comp to say that you live in canada. then you get emulation and burning options that are otherwise not available
    say what? emulation? what u mean?