Thread: Emule 0.30e

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Hi All,

Firstly I've searched the forums for the question I'm about to post, so please don't try and flame telling me to click here and such...

Is there a way to set my version of eMule to disconnect itself at a certain time, say 9.00am or even better once a certain bandwith has been reached? My ISP has a limit on my bandwith and I don't want to disconnect early when I've finally found 20+ sources to download from.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Samurai

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Not sure about eMule, but I know Plus has a scheduler. I can't go into depth b/c I've never used it. Do know its based on time, not bandwidth.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    What you can do is find a macro program that will record every mouse/keyboard/click.... Then you can set the macro to run whenever.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Many thanks for both responses. There is infact a 'Scheduler' inside the eMule 0.30e settings page, but there doesn't seem to be anyway of setting this to auto-disconnect or whatever. I'll try looking on their help pages again, to see if I've missed something.

Any further help would be most welcome

Samurai