Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This A Good Hd

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=101206
    how long will that hd last and will it be reliable enough for gaming purposes?ive heard a lot of really good things about WD, but ive heard some bad stuff to.. so im here. plz respond soon.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    i think thats the one i got.... havent had much trouble....well actually no trouble

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    im also thinkin of gettin this heatsink for overclockin a barton 2500+ with hopes of getting 2+ gigahertz. will it be good enough as long as i have good case ventalation?

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=370436
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    sry, but i hate rebates, and best buy sucks.

how will 4 of these keep case ventalation?
    http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=370813

maybe 2 up front, and 2 in the back plus a 120mm version up top.. im not sure, i might just go with 3 120mm like i was askin about in another post. clocker!!!! need a lil advice here.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    u hate rebates? mmmmmmmmmmk i havent tried those cuz i dont live in usa.... however its free money...why wouldnt u want it?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    cuz you have to mail them in and wait for your money to come back and its not worth it in my opinion

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    mail....doable for MORE AND FREE money.....

waiting? unless you would sit all day in front of your mailbox waiting for it...why should you worry?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    just dont worry about it man and stick to topic.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@16 December 2003 - 20:26
    just dont worry about it man and stick to topic.
    What is the topic anyway? You started this topic about a good HD then CPU cooler then case fan the...

You're also not happy about some people trying to help you.

I'm not worried about it but you seem pushy to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast