Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Which K Lite Off Of Filemirrors.com?

  1. #1
    OK, I went to FileMirrors.com and did a search for klitekpp243e.exe ... it came back with quite a few hits.... But I notticed that there are 3 different sized files... 2.72m , 3.29m and even one 6.44m ???
    Which should I download?
    What is the difference?

    Thanks for your help, and consider your good deed done for the day for helping a total computer moron!

    I had an old version of Kazaa, then went up to 2.6 and it took over my computer... from what I understand, k Lite won't?

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by redsnapper101@16 December 2003 - 22:24
    OK, I went to FileMirrors.com and did a search for klitekpp243e.exe ... it came back with quite a few hits....  But I notticed that there are 3 different sized files... 2.72m ,  3.29m and even one 6.44m ???
    Which should I download?
    What is the difference?

    Thanks for your help, and consider your good deed done for the day for helping a total computer moron!

    I had an old version of Kazaa, then went up to 2.6 and it took over my computer... from what I understand, k Lite won't?
    go to my site NOW: http://faithhill.no-ip.com/k-lite

    the download section -> get 2.4.3!!! NOW!!!!

    I will be online some more 20minutes!

    Added: I know guys I am illegal, but I love it.

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Outer Mongolia
    Posts
    489
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 December 2003 - 20:45
    I know guys I am illegal, but I love it.

    YOU are Illegal ?

    You could always look HERE

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Burmoda triangle, right behind you!
    Posts
    571
    Illegally hosting Klite, which is now considered as Crackz. Dont post craks, serials...etc (JK)
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,124
    Get the 3.29 MB one.

    The 6 MB one must be a fake. That&#39;s way too big.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    26
    This is a K-lite board and you can&#39;t post a link to it?

    Don&#39;t make any &#036;cents&#036;

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Error403@16 December 2003 - 23:41
    Get the 3.29 MB one.

    The 6 MB one must be a fake. That&#39;s way too big.
    Thanks a lot man&#33;

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Originally posted by Error403@16 December 2003 - 15:41
    Get the 3.29 MB one.

    The 6 MB one must be a fake. That&#39;s way too big.
    Yep 3.29 is the right one depending on the server it is on, but it never goes above 3mb. Check my site out here for all you K-lite needs.

    Nice advatar Error403

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    230
    u can get 2.4.3 version Here

    i posted it for a friend but i guess if u want u can dl it from me

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    230
    Error403, who is that dam fine avatar of??

    Looks a bit like the daughter of jack bower off 24

    emmm weres my lube....... Jokin

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •