Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 Children / 1 Family

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by namzuf9@17 December 2003 - 00:54
    What, on the same plate?

Not the milkshake.
    My boyfriend made me a full veggie fry up a few weeks ago, and poured milk all over it! Gross.

(mine were never filmed, but I did have my tooth badly chipped when a drunk mate slapped the base of my beer bottle when I was taking a swig. That was the same night I had my head rammed off a hand dryer, in my local. )
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #72
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by lilmiss@17 December 2003 - 01:02

(mine were never filmed, but I did have my tooth badly chipped when a drunk mate slapped the base of my beer bottle when I was taking a swig. That was the same night I had my head rammed off a hand dryer, in my local. ) [/color]
    And people ask me why I don't go to the pub

I got a permanent limp after kicking a steel railing and busting the top of my foot, I got a lump on my forehead from 2 mates slamming me head first to the concrete to stop me fighting and I have less friends than I used to cos I was a c**t
    In the words of Billy the kid "You ask me if I got scars........yes sir, I have my scars"............and a video

Ooo btw lilmiss, I sang you a song DJ DJ

DJ DJ / Jonno

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #73
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I got 2 huge burn scars on my right leg. I was burning a load of crap in a bin in my garden and had a few (too many) beers with a mate. We got this great idea of playing with fire and i burnt my leg trying to straddle the bin naked
    I really must get round to putting that on the net its proper funny.

@Jonno What do I need to watch an asf file, winamp dont want to play it

4. Lounge   -   #74
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 December 2003 - 19:04
    @Nikki.......erm.....yeah but you totally missed my point
    I agree with what you and millions of parents do, I had to eat what I was given but this woman on tv said even if one of her children was vegetarian it would be tough luck, therefore rather than a minor adjustment to 1 meal (eg: instead of cooking 30 beef burgers, cooking 28 beefburgers and 2 vegie burgers) that would not be any trouble. I just thought it was a heartless thing to say, basically ignoring a childs beliefs.
    Sowwee, you'll forgive me I'm sure

@lilmiss......Thats very considerate of you, big respect for thinking to do something like that
    Heh you don't like Peas Pudding Hot?

Jonno B)
    I didn't miss your point, that's exactly what I'm talking about. First of all, it depends on the age of the child - I don't think that a 6 year old is old enough to decide that they are going to be a vegetarian, in which case, yes I would say tough luck. A child that is old enough to decide that's what they want, is also old enough to cook their own meals in such a case. If it's as simple as substituting a veggie burger, sure, but when I make lasagna for example - I'm not making a second whole lasagna without meat for one kid, when everyone else wants it with meat.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    @Nam....If you left click it should open your media player, buffer then stream
    You can't d/l it as the link is just a trigger file

If that does'nt work, open Windows Media Player
    Tools
    Options
    File Types
    And check "ASF"

Jonno B)

Edit : @Nikki.........Thats exactly the difference between a wonderful mum like you and the woman on tv, she did'nt cook Lasagnia or anything like that, it was chips almost every day with either Chicken nuggets, burgers, sausages or fishcakes.
    THAT'S my problem with her
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #76
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    @NikkiD I could'nt agree with you more

@Jonno Dude you look lashed. I really must get round to joining that forum of yours.

Edit I'm outta beer Catch up with you all tomorrow. Night

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Heh yeah maybe went a bit heavy on the shandy

Well I ain't outta beer but I am outta energy so I'm out too B)

Night

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gemby!@16 December 2003 - 22:00
    people shouldn't have so many kids
    Correction, people should not have kids at all.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    FatBastard
    Maybe someone would like to point out which of the 15 kids didn't deserve to be born.

Is it better not to be born than to be part of a poor family? My parents were extremely poor, especially when the old man was in nick. There were 5 of us, maybe there should have been a law against it? They can set up poor squads to go round checking up on people, after all, poor people are bad parents, aren't they?

10. Lounge   -   #80
    FB I think you should read over the thread again, no one said anything that you replied to, we were saying it's not fair on the kids for there to be so many, this family are not poor they provide their kids with clothes and food.
    Read over it again and see the point's we were making

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast