Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 Children / 1 Family

FatBastard
    People were saying 15 kids is too much, no-ones business. You yourself said this ...
    These kids don't get pocket money, they can't get things they would like or want.

This is just my opinion but I find it totally atrocious
    Snny said this ...
    15 children is 2-3 three times the acceptable amount of children you can raise without neglect,
    I don't care what people say, the number of kids someone has is nobody's business, and if you don't agree these two should have 15 kids, state which ones you think should not have been born.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    having that many children is socially irresponsible.
    don't they realize they're just making the lines at the stores longer? I hate standing in the motherfuckers already.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by FatBastard@17 December 2003 - 09:22
    state which ones you think should not have been born.
    the last 11 or 12 of them.

/giggles at Sparsley....I agree there.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #84
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I wonder if there was no family allowance or social security if this family would have been as big?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    lynx's Avatar .
    Couldn't she have her legs tied together?

Jeez, people today, they just don't know what string is for.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Arm+17 December 2003 - 06:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 17 December 2003 - 06:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@16 December 2003 - 22:00
    people shouldn&#39;t have so many kids
    Correction, people should not have kids at all. [/b][/quote]
    Consider joining the Church Of Euthanasia by Chris Korda

7. Lounge   -   #87
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by summerlinda+17 December 2003 - 10:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 17 December 2003 - 10:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Arm@17 December 2003 - 06:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @16 December 2003 - 22:00
    people shouldn&#39;t have so many kids

Correction, people should not have kids at all.
    Consider joining the Church Of Euthanasia by Chris Korda [/b][/quote]
    You leave the Asian youth alone Linda.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by FatBastard@17 December 2003 - 09:22
    People were saying 15 kids is too much, no-ones business. You yourself said this ...
    These kids don&#39;t get pocket money, they can&#39;t get things they would like or want.

This is just my opinion but I find it totally atrocious
    Snny said this ...
    15 children is 2-3 three times the acceptable amount of children you can raise without neglect,
    I don&#39;t care what people say, the number of kids someone has is nobody&#39;s business, and if you don&#39;t agree these two should have 15 kids, state which ones you think should not have been born.
    I agree. 15 kids may seem too much to us, but there seemed a lot of love in that family, the kids seemed happy, sure it was expensive but so fucking what?

Who are we to decide what is right or wrong in a family? The kids were healthy, seemed happy enough, emotionally stable, and from what they said, very intellectual

However, i dont agree with what the mother said about vegitarianism (sp?)

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    rite - i cant be bothered coming up with quotes so im just gonna say that in my family i do cook my own food aswell as dear ol&#39; dad and mum cookin for me. neither of my parents cook around the family - they get what they are given or make their own &#33; i usually end up maikin my own

i also agree with nam when there was somethign about giving kids food they dont like - i bloody hate that &#33;&#33; stoopid brocolli&#33; i eat it anyways though

and i think it was nikkid who said the thing about lasagne - my dad made a veggie one and the whole ( me him and one brother) ate it - but it was a bit mangy so we never made it again , but he wouldnt make two of them cos thats just a waste &#33;

lol @ arm

and fatbastard - i dont think anyone is saying that 11 or so of these children should not be allowed to live more that the parents should not have been allowed to have so many kids because they might suffer from lack o love &#33;

oo and add important qoute here " ...................................."

Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

10. Lounge   -   #90
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by lilmiss+17 December 2003 - 09:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 17 December 2003 - 09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FatBastard@17 December 2003 - 09:22
    state which ones you think should not have been born.
    the last 11 or 12 of them.

/giggles at Sparsley....I agree there.
    [/b][/quote]
    Yup, exactly

To make another point which BB touched on, what about the amount of money they get from our wages?
    I think she said it totlas £500 per month off the goverment.
    Thats £6000 per year, more than some people earn.
    Thats £60,000 in 10 years not including inflation.
    Who pays for this?......Tax money, you me and everyone who pays it, I don&#39;t know these people, I get nothing from the goverment, why should they get something from me?

Answer me that and prove me wrong&#33;

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast