Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diff Between A7n8x-e Deluxe

Originally posted by racer II@17 December 2003 - 22:59
    thats the deluxe
    go deluxe if you can afford $120 for a mobo...it might be worth your while...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    When I bought my Deluxe in August, the thinking was that it would probably be the last socket A board I would buy. I figured on at least a 12 month lifespan maybe 24 before I went to a 64 bit chip.
    Even though I don't currently use all the features available I decided it was worth the extra bucks upfront so I wasn't rendered obsolete before I was ready...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Alright clocker, the pix of the BIOS, will the bios for the non deluxe have all of those features also. I just really dont think I will need any of the extra features that the deluxe offers and for 30 bux I could upgrade something else.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    As I don't have the non-deluxe I'm not sure what features it may/may not have.
    It's likely the same, but I can't say for sure.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@19 December 2003 - 06:33
    Alright clocker, the pix of the BIOS, will the bios for the non deluxe have all of those features also. I just really dont think I will need any of the extra features that the deluxe offers and for 30 bux I could upgrade something else.
    I am sure the BIOS is almost exactly the same in both models

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    BANNED
    Or you could go for a soltek board mate.They arent as/or wasnt as well known as some bigger companies until there boards started to out perform them and as stable.There slightly cheaper than most too.

http://www2.soltek.com.tw/soltek/product/index.php

When the 64bit drops in price i think i'll definitely be going with a soltek.

I forgot about the topic.I know the deluxe is more helpfull to setup.If you say forget to put the cpu on & power up a female voice talks to you throught the spkers like "no cpu installed"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234