Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wc3: Patch 1.13 Released

  1. #1
    yes yes if u haven't heard new patch:

    http://www.battle.net/

    can any1 pm me or piont me to a new 1.13 crack?

  2. Games   -   #2
    aola
    Guest
    you can play online? how? i have a valid key and stuff but cant

  3. Games   -   #3
    Only in a Processor.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    393
    Originally posted by aola@17 December 2003 - 05:30
    you can play online? how? i have a valid key and stuff but cant
    click "Battle.net"....but seriously...did you get the latest patch?


    yes yes if u haven't heard new patch:

    http://www.battle.net/

    can any1 pm me or piont me to a new 1.13 crack?
    It'll be a couple of days before the patch comes out. They just applied it today, as you said.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

  4. Games   -   #4
    aola
    Guest
    wait so is it possible to play a bnet game online? with a crack?

  5. Games   -   #5
    Only in a Processor.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    393
    Originally posted by aola@17 December 2003 - 05:47
    wait so is it possible to play a bnet game online? with a crack?
    yeah!, but why would you need a crack when you have a valid cd-key?
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

  6. Games   -   #6
    lucky i'm here to point you to the new no-cd crack fro 1.13.

    can we give link or not? edit if you want...

    here the is the patch link directly from blizzard
    http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/...113_English.exe

    well i know for sure that gameburnworld had the link up for the nocd.

    or a direct link....

    http://www.wc3arg.com.ar/downloads/Warcraf...3-1.0-No-CD.rar

    mod delet if needed...

  7. Games   -   #7
    Only in a Processor.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    393
    Originally posted by pichan916@17 December 2003 - 10:37
    lucky i'm here to point you to the new no-cd crack fro 1.13.

    can we give link or not? edit if you want...

    here the is the patch link directly from blizzard
    http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/...113_English.exe

    well i know for sure that gameburnworld had the link up for the nocd.

    or a direct link....

    http://www.wc3arg.com.ar/downloads/Warcraf...3-1.0-No-CD.rar

    mod delet if needed...
    never mind, i just read the little caption on the bottom... :"> :"> :">
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

  8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by pichan916@17 December 2003 - 10:37
    lucky i'm here to point you to the new no-cd crack fro 1.13.

    can we give link or not? edit if you want...

    here the is the patch link directly from blizzard
    http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/...113_English.exe

    well i know for sure that gameburnworld had the link up for the nocd.

    or a direct link....

    http://www.wc3arg.com.ar/downloads/Warcraf...3-1.0-No-CD.rar

    mod delet if needed...
    w00t w00t than,x im at school rite now so i can't download, i'll downoad once i get home

  9. Games   -   #9
    dude, i d/led the patch and it said that it couldn't apply cuz it said that i didn't have the same file or something so it coulnd't apply patch, it hink its cuz i have crack for 1.12 and it knows so it won't let me patch solution? I know u can reinstalla nd stuff but why do u think ih ave a crcak in the first place.....

  10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@18 December 2003 - 00:19
    dude, i d/led the patch and it said that it couldn't apply cuz it said that i didn't have the same file or something so it coulnd't apply patch, it hink its cuz i have crack for 1.12 and it knows so it won't let me patch solution? I know u can reinstalla nd stuff but why do u think ih ave a crcak in the first place.....
    Get the regular .exe file off the cd and replace your cracked exe with it and then patch it and then apply the nocd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •