Thread: Relocated Dat File Please Help

I have half of the movie Ferngully. My boyfriend who knows almost nothing about computers got on and renamed a dat file and then moved the dat file for ferngully to a different folder. Well now Kazaa doesn't show Ferngully in my traffic window, so I don't know how to get the rest of the movie. I have already moved the file back to My Shared Folder.

Could someone tell me how I can get Kazaa to find that file so that I can resume it? I really appreciate it.

Lesli

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You rename it again from what the original data file.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    in case you dont remember the original dat file name use kazaa corruption fixer. downlaod it from here
    documentation for tha same at dr.spuds site..........

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Follow Kalas advice.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by irielesli@16 December 2003 - 23:28
    My boyfriend who knows almost nothing about computers got on and renamed a dat file and then moved the dat file for ferngully to a different folder.
    Looks like the boyfriend new enough to do this and do you some harm. Solution is simple (Shoot Boyfriend first and then fix file like already posted)

No not really dont shoot him, that would not be legal huh, just keep his di*k beaters off your computer.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thanks you guys !!!!!!! FireFox you hit the nail on the head. No I won't shoot him, just follow your advice Thanks