Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rgx Is Offering His Photoshop Services

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    if it's slogans you want, the randomosity generator is prepared for service.

it gave me mine! "rude awakenings in e minor"

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #22
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by I.am+18 December 2003 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 18 December 2003 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@17 December 2003 - 16:49
    It&#39;s very nice of you to offer your services RGX.
    Yea and you are next&#33; When are you offering your services [/b][/quote]
    Im having trouble with you I.am

1) the GIF thing is proving intresting

2) I normally have some sort of basis of personaltiy to work on, I thought i could gauge it from your fresh and clean orange and blue avatar, but then you changed it to the gothic eye....now youve changed it back...

So, clean and fresh, or gothic? (or other.....)

@Shared Holder = Glad you liked it, but what do you mean by the original file? Im not a very web development person, so you&#39;ll have to give me a helping hand

@Wizz = I have been experimenting wth random effects, should have something decent done by today

@Kunal = I will see what i can do, should have it done today

@Virtualbody = Thanks, I always get the feeling I dont contribute enough to this forum, so its my way of giving something back

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #23
    I can&#39;t use thatt pic ,i need the photoshop file or a zip file with evey single file like i send it to you.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #24
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    okey dokey, I have the PSD phtoshop file, it has the text seperate, but I have merged the background layers, is this a problem?

If so, I can cut it up into sections like you sent me via photoshop, will that be ok?

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #25
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Kuna;, here is one of my ideas, a sort of infinite vortex, let me know if its anything like what you want...any requests like lightning, wormholes or clean metal effects can be done at you request

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #26
    Originally posted by RGX@18 December 2003 - 13:50
    okey dokey, I have the PSD phtoshop file, it has the text seperate, but I have merged the background layers, is this a problem?

If so, I can cut it up into sections like you sent me via photoshop, will that be ok?
    That&#39;s all i need.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #27
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    right, ive seperated the sections into layers, saved them as a PSD, and zipped them as an archive to 93Kb, I currently dont have any webspace so I take it you would like the file as an email attachment?

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #28
    Originally posted by RGX@18 December 2003 - 14:37
    right, ive seperated the sections into layers, saved them as a PSD, and zipped them as an archive to 93Kb, I currently dont have any webspace so I take it you would like the file as an email attachment?
    http://myimages.fourvalve.com/cgi-bin/myimages.cgi free files host

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #29
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    That is so cool, very useful, heres the d/l link

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/rgx/sh...lder2files.rar

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #30
    Looking forward.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast