Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rgx Is Offering His Photoshop Services

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    OOh shit I did one of yours and forgot about it, here it is, your psychadelic stage

Im pretty proud of this one, let me know if you want anything changed

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #32
    Can you blend the ass in a bit. Like on my old one. Other than that, looks good.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #33
    Can you blend the ass in a bit.
    that made me laff for some reason

neway Nice Work On The Images RGX

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #34
    Originally posted by RGX@18 December 2003 - 08:42
    Im having trouble with you I.am

1) the GIF thing is proving intresting

2) I normally have some sort of basis of personaltiy to work on, I thought i could gauge it from your fresh and clean orange and blue avatar, but then you changed it to the gothic eye....now youve changed it back...

So, clean and fresh, or gothic? (or other.....)
    Thanks for trying RGX. I know I must be confusing you a little bit. I usually make my own things being a developer. My first avatar wasnt impressive but I fooled around with decent colors. Recently got bored with it and wanted a change. I did design couple of cool gif's but they were too big. So gave up and got the gothic eye. For some reason gothic eye looks too disturbing and arrogant and like you said the personality is reflected through the posts and avatar so I didnt wanted that to fool people So I played around with my original and got the present one up.

For the sig,
    I was looking something along the lines of this, (its crude made in 1 min)

Thanks much
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #35
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I need to sort out a new logo for the IllDev site - I was gonna do it myself in the near future, but I love to see what other graphics artists can do (especially in the Photoshop trade I&#39;m currently not trained in )

Site&#39;s here if you want some inspiration Only thing I ask is that it&#39;s got a height of 60px (same as the current logo in the top-left) - Length doesn&#39;t matter to me as long as it isn&#39;t excessive - And it carries the name &#39;Illuminati Development&#39; (Though if you want, IllDev is just as good )

Probably won&#39;t happen now, but I can&#39;t wait to see a result if there is one

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX@18 December 2003 - 15:02
    Kuna;, here is one of my ideas, a sort of infinite vortex, let me know if its anything like what you want...any requests like lightning, wormholes or clean metal effects can be done at you request

That will do fine RGX, thanks for that one

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #37
    Anychance of that ass, or if you post the .psd ill do it.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #38
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Sorry ive been away a bit, heres your ass

I.am, thanks for the reply, I will be away for the weekend but will be back on late Sunday, expect something then

Illuminati, read above , i have some ideas

Kunal, glad you liked it

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #39
    Nice, Im using it now, chears for that.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #40
    Nice, Im using it now, chears for that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast