Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 117

Thread: Return Of The King - can contain spoilers

  1. #1
    There will be a number of important twists and climaxes in Lord of the Ring 3
    Return of the Kings. I may have mispell some names and english is also not
    my first language so try your best to understand.

    Climax 01 - Sauron's ressurrection
    In ROTK, the ultimate villain Sauron will be ressurreted in full, back to its original
    form, if you have seen LOTR1 you will know how he looks

    Climax 02 - Aragon will have a final duel with Sauron, one on one, this is gonna
    be so cool. Aragon becomes the king.

    Climax 03 - Golum will turn back into human form

    Climax 04 - the most exciting battle scene will take place at the black gate,
    where is the final show down between men and orcs

    Climax 05 - Unconfirmed information says that Eowyn, the little princess help
    took out one of the dragon riders

    Climax 06 - Sauruman, killed by negolas's arrow

    i acquired this information from non-english sources, so just to share with my
    fellow 'rings' fans

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    guess what??

    I'm not going to read that coz I don't want spoilers

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    most of this.... as well as already KNOWN FOR A FACT....isnt NEW..

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Birmingham.England.UK
    Posts
    1,115
    Come on AD you telling us that you haven't read asingle word of what it says up there? so why bother coming in here and telling us that you haven't read it.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    in other words..... STFU

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    lol, easy man, be cool

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    Originally posted by zinc1@4 December 2003 - 11:39
    Come on AD you telling us that you haven't read asingle word of what it says up there? so why bother coming in here and telling us that you haven't read it.
    yep I didn't read it I sort of read 1 line from the first bit and turned away

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    As some of you may know, the Lord of the Rings films are actually based on a series of books by some guy called Tolkien. So the spoilers actually existed before the films...maybe you have read them?



  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Adster@4 December 2003 - 01:36
    guess what??

    I'm not going to read that coz I don't want spoilers
    so you never read the books? eh

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by zhelynd@4 December 2003 - 01:30
    There will be a number of important twists and climaxes in Lord of the Ring 3
    Return of the Kings. I may have mispell some names and english is also not
    my first language so try your best to understand.

    Climax 01 - Sauron's ressurrection
    In ROTK, the ultimate villain Sauron will be ressurreted in full, back to its original
    form, if you have seen LOTR1 you will know how he looks

    Climax 02 - Aragon will have a final duel with Sauron, one on one, this is gonna
    be so cool. Aragon becomes the king.

    Climax 03 - Golum will turn back into human form

    Climax 04 - the most exciting battle scene will take place at the black gate,
    where is the final show down between men and orcs

    Climax 05 - Unconfirmed information says that Eowyn, the little princess help
    took out one of the dragon riders

    Climax 06 - Sauruman, killed by negolas's arrow

    i acquired this information from non-english sources, so just to share with my
    fellow 'rings' fans
    These are mostly fake The only true ones are 5, and 4.



    SPOILERS!!
















    Climax 01- this cant happen since Sauron can never be destroyed if he ever gets his ring back. This cant happen since Gollum destroyed the ring and since the movie game follows the movie(See Climax 03) this is not possible.

    Climax 02- refer to 01 but also realize he has a duel with the Mouth of Sauron(Like the game). So i m guessing a translation mistake?

    Climax 03 - This cant happen because in the book and in the game(movie based game) Gollum dies like he does in the book and also realize hes a hobbit not a human.

    Climax 05- Ewoyn kills the Nazgul not dragon rider. lol it happens in the game and in the book so i assume its real.

    Climax 06- Thats not possible because Sauruman escapes to Shire. And Legolas is long gone.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •