Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Return Of The King - can contain spoilers

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    JRR Tolkein

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    aww, Legolas dies? dammit, he was my fav

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by Bite Me!@7 December 2003 - 02:42
    aww, Legolas dies? dammit, he was my fav
    wtf... r u talking about... no where in the game, movie, book, this thread does it say Legolas dies

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing+4 December 2003 - 02:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (judgeofallandnothing @ 4 December 2003 - 02:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zhelynd@4 December 2003 - 01:30
    There will be a number of important twists and climaxes in Lord of the Ring 3
    Return of the Kings. I may have mispell some names and english is also not
    my first language so try your best to understand.

Climax 01 - Sauron&#39;s ressurrection
    In ROTK, the ultimate villain Sauron will be ressurreted in full, back to its original
    form, if you have seen LOTR1 you will know how he looks

Climax 02 - Aragon will have a final duel with Sauron, one on one, this is gonna
    be so cool. Aragon becomes the king.

Climax 03 - Golum will turn back into human form

Climax 04 - the most exciting battle scene will take place at the black gate,
    where is the final show down between men and orcs

Climax 05 - Unconfirmed information says that Eowyn, the little princess help
    took out one of the dragon riders

Climax 06 - Sauruman, killed by negolas&#39;s arrow

i acquired this information from non-english sources, so just to share with my
    fellow &#39;rings&#39; fans
    These are mostly fake The only true ones are 5, and 4.

SPOILERS&#33;&#33;

Climax 01- this cant happen since Sauron can never be destroyed if he ever gets his ring back. This cant happen since Gollum destroyed the ring and since the movie game follows the movie(See Climax 03) this is not possible.

Climax 02- refer to 01 but also realize he has a duel with the Mouth of Sauron(Like the game). So i m guessing a translation mistake?

Climax 03 - This cant happen because in the book and in the game(movie based game) Gollum dies like he does in the book and also realize hes a hobbit not a human.

Climax 05- Ewoyn kills the Nazgul not dragon rider. lol it happens in the game and in the book so i assume its real.

Climax 06- Thats not possible because Sauruman escapes to Shire. And Legolas is long gone. [/b][/quote]
    Down at the bottom it says legolas will be long gone.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    legolas doesn&#39;t die until the war is long over...he builds a ship and sails to the gray havens many years later...i think with gimli it&#39;s somewhere in the appendix in the book

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    When i say long gone i dont mean he dies. I mean hes no where near Sarumen

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Saruman the Many-Coloured, however, does die.

I will never forgive Peter Jackson for leaving out Gandalf and Saruman&#39;s scene in the first book, even if I eventually do forgive him leaving out Tom Bombadil and the Barrows.

Edit: Here&#39;s the little scene:

"...For I am Saruman the Wise, Saruman Ring-maker, Saruman of Many Colours&#33;"

I looked then and saw that his robes, which had seemed white, were not so, but were woven of all colours, and if he moved they shimmered and changed hue so that the eye was bewildered.

"I liked white better," I said.

"White&#33;" he sneered. "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken."

"In which case it is no longer white," said I. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom..."
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@16 December 2003 - 07:03
    Saruman the Many-Coloured, however, does die.

I will never forgive Peter Jackson for leaving out Gandalf and Saruman&#39;s scene in the first book, even if I eventually do forgive him leaving out Tom Bombadil and the Barrows.

Edit: Here&#39;s the little scene:

"...For I am Saruman the Wise, Saruman Ring-maker, Saruman of Many Colours&#33;"

I looked then and saw that his robes, which had seemed white, were not so, but were woven of all colours, and if he moved they shimmered and changed hue so that the eye was bewildered.

"I liked white better," I said.

"White&#33;" he sneered. "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken."

"In which case it is no longer white," said I. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom..."
    cool....even though u major bumped this.... it was worth it

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Climax 01 - Sauron&#39;s ressurrection
    In ROTK, the ultimate villain Sauron will be ressurreted in full, back to its original
    form, if you have seen LOTR1 you will know how he looks

Climax 02 - Aragon will have a final duel with Sauron, one on one, this is gonna
    be so cool. Aragon becomes the king. (Duh&#33; the name of the movie is the Return of the King)

Climax 03 - Golum will turn back into human form (I don&#39;t think this will be the case it&#39;s problably going to be a flash back to when Smeagol was a hobbit.)

Climax 04 - the most exciting battle scene will take place at the black gate,
    where is the final show down between men and orcs (this happens in the book and is not a climax it&#39;s an event.)

Climax 05 - Unconfirmed information says that Eowyn, the little princess help
    took out one of the dragon riders (this happens in the book and it&#39;s a important event that leads to other pivotal plot developments)

Climax 06 - Sauruman, killed by Legolas&#39;s arrow (who cares).

Most people could surmise most of this from reading the books. Where did you find this info.

By the way Legolas and all of the elf kind will only die if the are slain when they are on the mainland middleearth. The elves that go to the Grey Havens an elf communtity in the Vicinty of the Shire the sail to the Blessed Realm or the Undying Land where they live with God like creatures Called the Valar who created the mortal realm. And blah blah blah.

Any body who want to learn of all the inner working of Middle-Earth and the history of the speaking races should check this out. The Encylopedia of Arda

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast