Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stable Mp3 Player?

Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    My internal modem have never given me any problems.

2. Music   -   #12
    Hmm I used to have an internal modem but unplugged it / removed the driver.. theres also one as part of the motherboard which I disabled in bios and windows.. using a cable modem thru a USB port now..

I've tried many things the last few days on trying to fix the blue screening tho I guess ill just have to buy a new sound card and see how that works (the one i have is some dodgy thing it cost like £8 or something.. It says creative on it but my theory is some dodgy aisian company just bought some creative chips and made some cheap soundcards and the dodgy comuterstore that does low low prices down the road bought some and sold it to me and now its broken )

3. Music   -   #13
    Originally posted by Grim@19 February 2003 - 18:11
    Tip: Speekin thru experience here, if you have an internal modem, SLING IT. Get an external. Internal modems use system resources, external don't. My PC used to crash 2 or 3 times a day, sometimes more when surfin the NET & using audio at the same time.
    lol it dosnt make any diff if its internal or external just make shure its a good one not a junky software modem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12