Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nfs: U

yes well i downloaded, burned it, and sold it to my n00bie friends, and THEY found an online mod for it lol, never played it but, EVERYONE says its good, so i'll probably install it and play it, any1 try the online mod? Good?

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@17 December 2003 - 18:52
    yes well i downloaded, burned it, and sold it to my n00bie friends, and THEY found an online mod for it lol, never played it but, EVERYONE says its good, so i'll probably install it and play it, any1 try the online mod? Good?
    you give p2p a bad name........

3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    first, what FilePirater says is correct...you give p2p a damn bad name... p2p is for sharing.... GET IT STRAIGHT!

what online mod for nfsu? names plz?

4. Games   -   #4
    BANNED
    oh BTW....

if you sell stuff you download you can be prosecuted for illegall distribution of software.... and this isnt something to scare you...its the plain truth

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by DWk@17 December 2003 - 18:59
    oh BTW....

if you sell stuff you download you can be prosecuted for illegall distribution of software.... and this isnt something to scare you...its the plain truth
    dude im fuckin 13, i sell it to my 8th grade buddies, plus they can't afford cable internet or dsl, and they hella can't afford 30-50 dollar games and i sell for like what 1 cd plsu 2 dollars? or just 2 cds to burn ......... O WOW WHAT A PRICE, besides that 2 dollars goes to paying my lunch

6. Games   -   #6
    so what buddy, make it 50 cents, its still illegal to sell it. its ok to give it to them but for no profit.

7. Games   -   #7
    aola
    who cares

8. Games   -   #8
    BANNED
    who cares? well we are trying to be good ppl and warn him about the consequences....

however, dont confuse this as caring... we really DONT care since you give p2p a bad name by selling shit....

oh and one thing.... who do you live with squirrell? mom? dad? well if you actually care about them.... just to let you know THEY are the ones that get prosecuted if you commit a crime (for example, distributing pirate cds)

9. Games   -   #9
    seriously,, a fine of 5000 bucks will do

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    RASPA

Australia case

BSA

even though this one applies to companies...it applies to individuals as well

A civil action may be instituted for injunction, actual damages (including infringer's profits), or statutory damages up to $100,000 per infringement. Criminal penalties for copyright infringement include fines up to $250,000 and jail terms up to five years, or both.
    Source..... READ IT!

more....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast