Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazaa Plus Unpacking Possible?

--Spam--
    Originally posted by nettwister+18 December 2003 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nettwister @ 18 December 2003 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bishtawiman@18 December 2003 - 03:12
    dude, dont bother buying kazaa plus. Might as well stick with kazaa lite or kazaa #KLChat. And if you really want kazaa plus then dont buy it, download kazaa plus free off of your existing kazaa.
    Kind of wierd, getting kazaa plus off of kazaa. It defeats the whole purpose of buying kazaa plus if you can download it free off of kazaa....
    hehehe, as long as its free and has no spyware/adware/popups and shit like that, then im down with it. But if prefer Kazaa #KLChat...Click here for it
    Nope, I don&#39;t bother for kazaa plus. Kazaa plus has an extra feature that the Klchat or another 2.5 or 2.6 has: "Schedule a search to run over 24 hours with the NEW Search Agent functionality." This feature gives you more downloading speed.
    And I think this feature isn&#39;t available in lite versions yet: "Enjoy faster automatic downloads as a result of multiple sources increasing from 8 to 40 sources."
    That&#39;s why I want to unpack and use kazaa plus. And I think there is no way except buying kazaa plus [/b][/quote]
    Why not get Kazaa Pluse off free Kazaa?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    You can get kazaa plus freely off the homepage, its just a question of inserting a working serial

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I tried the method of downloading Kazaa Plus and believe me its harder than you think I even got the reciepts of purchases with everything you needed to have from some people off of emule and they didnt even work for some odd reason.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by StuNna@19 December 2003 - 00:55
    I tried the method of downloading Kazaa Plus and believe me its harder than you think I even got the reciepts of purchases with everything you needed to have from some people off of emule and they didnt even work for some odd reason.
    Or you could unpack it and delete the resource section :-" :-" , but the klchat build is far better than any kazaa plus crap could be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12