Thread: Easy Cd Creator 6

I found the ROxio's easy cd dvd creator 6 but each and eveyone of them is either corrupted or plain and simple bogus. I finally found one tht is pretty much close to being a real mCoy. However it is missing a data.cab file. ANyone has a complete one or atleast the Data.cab for version 6.

Please help.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    The Data.cab file is 429 MB in size. The entire EZCD DVD Creator 6 is around 472 MB (zipped is 462 MB).

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    roxio6.ISO

thats full once you have it pm me for the key

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I just posted one that's only 300+ mb

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Originally posted by Gre1@18 December 2003 - 00:21
    I just posted one that's only 300+ mb
    Has it been rared maybe??
    The file size that I stated is the size as I received it 'directly' from Roxio, unpacked, and I zipped(self-extracting .exe) it on klite right after I got it. It was on the verified site, but I guess that site is gone.
    No, I didn't purchase it......gotta love those guys/gals that share their entire hard-drive. :pirate:

edit:sp

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by skelley521+18 December 2003 - 00:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skelley521 @ 18 December 2003 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@18 December 2003 - 00:21
    I just posted one that&#39;s only 300+ mb
    Has it been rared maybe??
    The file size that I stated is the size as I received it &#39;directly&#39; from Roxio, unpacked, and I zipped(self-extracting .exe) it on klite right after I got it. It was on the verified site, but I guess that site is gone.
    No, I didn&#39;t purchase it......gotta love those guys/gals that share their entire hard-drive. :pirate:

edit:sp [/b][/quote]
    Yes, this is a self extracting .rar file of it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    MUSLEMAN:
    Thanks for the link however it is dead link. Any suggestions? Appreciated for the effort.
    GRE1: Where did you post it if I may ask?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by chakubanga@20 December 2003 - 00:11
    MUSLEMAN:
    Thanks for the link however it is dead link. Any suggestions? Appreciated for the effort.
    GRE1: Where did you post it if I may ask?
    open klite and then hit that link boss lol its a hash

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Thank you very much for all the help You guys could give. Really appreciated. DOwnloaded the damn thing which took more than 28 hours from Edonkey. And I have a broadband connection T1 type I have clocked my download at 3megs per second. Imagine that and it took 28hrs. Once again thanks and now I want hide my IP for free any solutions to that???