Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moh_aa Crack

Ive d/l the Iso's of Medal Of Honour Allied Assault....Yet the crack wont work as it is unable to locate a .dll file named System86

could someone kindly help me out at all please

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    We need to know your system specs (including OS), the exact error and where it happens.

EDIT: Actually, i just looked in my medal of honor directory and the system86.dll is in there. Are you sure you're placing the crack correctly.

3. Games   -   #3
    Ok ill explain i used WIN ISO to basiclly open the files ive then extracted each disk (MOHAA_CD1 in a folder, MOHAA_CD2 also in a seperate folder)

I then Double click the set up icon in the MOHAA_CD1 folder it then goes through its Install routine until it comes to the part asking for the CD Key number...id then double click the Crack icon in the MOHAA_CD2 folder....and then this error appears

"The application has failed to start because System86.dll was not found. Re-Installing the application may fix this problem."

from then i click Ok and can go no further.

4. Games   -   #4
    you need to copy the mohaa.exe (thats the name for the crack i think) and paste it in the folder where u installed mohaa aa

5. Games   -   #5
    Im unable to Install it as it ask's for the CDKEY Number. i wrote that in my last post

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by DeanO@18 December 2003 - 16:09
    Im unable to Install it as it ask's for the CDKEY Number. i wrote that in my last post
    wtf...you havent even installed the shit and you're asking y the crack wont work?????????????????????????????

The crack is for after you installed the game, not to get you past teh cd keys.

7. Games   -   #7
    wtf.. u dont double click the crack unless u finished installing

8. Games   -   #8
    The concept of the message was why the Crack gives the error System86.dll

the only reason i mentioned CDKEY is because im unable to use the crack until ive installed the software....now i cant install the software because it asks for a CD Key Number.

dont start gettin all shirty over your mistake

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@18 December 2003 - 16:45
    wtf.. u dont double click the crack unless u finished installing
    and then he writes about how it was my "mistake"

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by DeanO@18 December 2003 - 16:46
    the only reason i mentioned CDKEY is because im unable to use the crack until ive installed the software....
    sooooo.....you do know that u cant use the crack until you've installed the software.....THEN WHY POST A TOPIC ON SAYING HOW YOU CANT USE IT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast