Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moh_aa Crack

Ive d/l the Iso's of Medal Of Honour Allied Assault....Yet the crack wont work as it is unable to locate a .dll file named System86

could someone kindly help me out at all please

Thanks
    Thats my first post (i.e the Topic and meaning of my post)...I dont see nothing about me telling people how to use a CD-KEY in MOHAA

THEN WHY POST A TOPIC ON SAYING HOW YOU CANT USE IT?
    Why post a topic on "how" to use "it" (it being CD-KEY)

on my first post point out where i state "Heres how to use the CDKEY"

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by DeanO@18 December 2003 - 16:56
    Ive d/l the Iso's of Medal Of Honour Allied Assault....Yet the crack wont work as it is unable to locate a .dll file named System86

could someone kindly help me out at all please

Thanks
    Thats my first post (i.e the Topic and meaning of my post)...I dont see nothing about me telling people how to use a CD-KEY in MOHAA

THEN WHY POST A TOPIC ON SAYING HOW YOU CANT USE IT?
    Why post a topic on "how" to use "it" (it being CD-KEY)

on my first post point out where i state "Heres how to use the CDKEY"

huh? somebody want to explain what he is saying? your post was about how you cant use the crack not the cd key....and if you were to ask how to use teh cd keys, you deserver to get smack in the face

3. Games   -   #13
    You'll need to get a serial number and enter it, (search google for a site, we cant tell you it here). Then, after the installation you need to overrite mohaa.exe in the Ea games/MOHAA/ directory with the crack on the cd.

4. Games   -   #14
    most of they release of mohaa have a cd keys w/ it or a key generator. and i told him to overwrite the crack but he told me not to get "shirty" over something that was my mistake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12