Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plenty Of Sorces, Just Unable To ....

As I needed the program I was trying to get I have now gone and downloaded Shareaza and although much slower then Kazaalite I am getting the files I needed now. I still prefer Kazaa lite much much more but until the problem is fixed I suppose I will have to use shareaza. (found at Shareaza.com) Just thought I let you guys know as an alternative until kazaalite is fixed as I am sure it is a Kazaalite problem or Kazaa people trying to sabotage kazaalite users.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I have the same problem and it pisses me off to... I dont know what the problem is but it damn well needs to be fixed.... Other than that ALL OF US KAZAA LITE users will move on to other ShareWare... P.S. I have NEVER and i repeat NEVER seen a file with 40+ Users that cant be downloaded... And it happens to me now.... I will tell everyone this, I Have this problem everytime i install KAZAA LITE, But it doesnt start for Months it seems like and then BAM cant Download anything Big...
    But try and REFORMAT your COMP and reinstall all your software including KAZAA LITE and ill Guarantee It F@#king works.... Anyone else notice this B.S... Or is this a new Scenario?

P.S. Do the Makers of Kazaa Lite watch these Boards??? Because if not all this typing is sensless......

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by Avenger@20 December 2003 - 13:54
    I have the same problem and it pisses me off to... I dont know what the problem is but it damn well needs to be fixed.... Other than that ALL OF US KAZAA LITE users will move on to other ShareWare... P.S. I have NEVER and i repeat NEVER seen a file with 40+ Users that cant be downloaded... And it happens to me now.... I will tell everyone this, I Have this problem everytime i install KAZAA LITE, But it doesnt start for Months it seems like and then BAM cant Download anything Big...
    But try and REFORMAT your COMP and reinstall all your software including KAZAA LITE and ill Guarantee It F@#king works.... Anyone else notice this B.S... Or is this a new Scenario?

P.S. Do the Makers of Kazaa Lite watch these Boards??? Because if not all this typing is sensless......
    dont you ever think maybe it's your internet connection

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by shedman1@20 December 2003 - 08:30
    As I needed the program I was trying to get I have now gone and downloaded Shareaza and although much slower then Kazaalite I am getting the files I needed now. I still prefer Kazaa lite much much more but until the problem is fixed I suppose I will have to use shareaza. (found at Shareaza.com) Just thought I let you guys know as an alternative until kazaalite is fixed as I am sure it is a Kazaalite problem or Kazaa people trying to sabotage kazaalite users.
    Thanks for sharing the info.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Bebi+20 December 2003 - 20:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bebi @ 20 December 2003 - 20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Avenger@20 December 2003 - 13:54
    I have the same problem and it pisses me off to... I dont know what the problem is but it damn well needs to be fixed.... Other than that ALL OF US KAZAA LITE users will move on to other ShareWare... P.S. I have NEVER and i repeat NEVER seen a file with 40+ Users that cant be downloaded... And it happens to me now.... I will tell everyone this, I Have this problem everytime i install KAZAA LITE, But it doesnt start for Months it seems like and then BAM cant Download anything Big...&nbsp;
    But try and REFORMAT your COMP and reinstall all your software including KAZAA LITE and ill Guarantee It F@#king works.... Anyone else notice this B.S... Or is this a new Scenario?&nbsp;

P.S. Do the Makers of Kazaa Lite watch these Boards??? Because if not all this typing is sensless......&nbsp;
    dont you ever think maybe it&#39;s your internet connection [/b][/quote]
    NO it is NOT the internet connection

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Does anyone have any idea how to fix this yet?? please help

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by KevT@18 December 2003 - 16:15
    I&#39;m getting plenty of sources for a file I&#39;m downloading, but the problem is I can&#39;t connect to the sources. I leave my PC on all the time, so have managed to get 100,000 Kb copied so far, but I have yet to see it downloading at any time.
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon&#39;t be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    I have tried all that already but to no avail. I have no problem connecting to users as long as the files I am trying to download are small but as soon as the files get large it tries to connect but then just goes back to the number of users and then tries again over and over. I have used K&#39;lite for a fair while and only have had this problem lately. I used version .1 before but have now updated to.3 and still the same problem. tried the local supernodes etc as in the sticky thread in this topic, all to no avail.
    Just tried again when I came from this forum and it worked again.
    THEN just to see why I cancelled all downloads and tried again, and what a mistake, now I am back to it not working. Restarted etc all to no avail.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    BANNED
    the size makes no difference to klite if you have sources, there are no available sources for your files.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@23 December 2003 - 08:43
    the size makes no difference to klite if you have sources, there are no available sources for your files.
    But how come all 4 large file downloads (over 750MB each) all of a sudden worked and then when I cancelled the downloads after a few MB each, to see if it would still work, I coiuld get none to work anymore, then tried some others and they don&#39;t work either anymore??
    What I am saying, how could it be that all 4 downloads simutaneously have no more sources after I cancelled and then restarted???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast