View Poll Results: Death penalty, are you for or against?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • No i'm against deathpenalty

43 36.44%
  • No, i'm against deathpenalty.. but in some cases i think..... (specify)

27 22.88%
  • Yes, i'm for deathpenalty

44 37.29%
  • No opinion

4 3.39%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty

Poster
    Originally posted by ThePlasticSurgeon@19 December 2003 - 17:39
    If you are against the death penalty are you also against abortions? If not then please explain why?
    Like the man said there have been protracted discussions on this. My answer in a nutshell is Yes, I am also fundamentally opposed to abortion.

I consider the taking of a human life to be morally wrong. I do not think that the state doing it makes any difference. There are situations where choices have to be made, however this is not the place for protracted discussions on that particular issue.

That would just be hi-jacking JJ's thread, which he started to discuss the death penalty, in light of the current situation in Iraq.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    im against it 100 percent because nobody has the right to take your life or my life except GOD!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    im for the death penalty when the accused is just one nasty bastard, like osama bin raghead, and child rapists. along those lines.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    No man should be killed for what he has done wrong, he must walk the earth and be laughed at the rest of his life.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by jerome18+19 December 2003 - 21:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jerome18 &#064; 19 December 2003 - 21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@19 December 2003 - 20:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-jerome18
    @19 December 2003 - 19:53
    im against it 100 percent because nobody has the right to take your life or my life except GOD&#33;

then don&#39;t break the law&#33;&#33;&#33;

What about that cougar that&#39;s chasing you down the mountain?
    who said broke the law u dumb ass?&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I would normally torch you for that remark but I am trying to refrain.

Read the topic. What are we talking about? Read carefully.
    D-E-A-T-H-P-E-N-A-L-T-Y

RELATES TO BBBRRREEEAAAKKKIIINNGGG TTTHHHEE LLLAAAWWW&#33;&#33;

If one does not break a certain law in a death penalty state or country, then one does not have to worry about receiving the penalty.

(just because there is a smiley with your remark, does not make it any less insulting, please take that shit to the lounge)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Poster
    It&#39;s really interesting that you said state or country, rather than the other way round.

At least it interests me.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    jetje's Avatar former star
    topic cleaned out, read the specific forum rules for this part of the forum. Keep things decent and on topic please

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    To all those opposed to the death penalty, what would be your solution to prison overcrowding?
    Here in the states we have some of the worst crime rates in world (I&#39;ve been told).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    I&#39;m against the death penalty but also against these cushy prison we send these bastards to.

I suggest isolation in a small room with a barred window, Elizabeth Bathory style. B)

EDIT: There would be no overcrowding if we kept them, ON THE MOON. The moon can be the new Australia.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    well i dont think we can just dump &#39;em somewhere. maybe a good brainwash would work

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast