Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Am I The Only One?...

ok if u dont agree with d/l music thats your opinion. which is fine and i dont really care how u feel on that subject. But this is a file-sharing forum! So if you dont want to share or be pro-sharing then leave cause you are here on the basis of starting trouble. We are a very close file sharing community expecially here in musicworld. Please do not start trouble cause we are not searching for it.

plzthnx
    I'm not totally against file sharing. I do it myself. I am against ANYONE losing money. I personally did not attack anyone and have tried to be a civil as possible. All I have tried to do is present an opinion. You don't have to agree. I am not anti-file sharing. As I have stated a number of times, support the musician as much as your budget allows. I, too, am not searching for trouble. I will defend myself as would anyone else when provoked. Just because I have a difference of opinion does not necessarilly mean I want trouble. It would be necessary to read all the posts involved to get a better idea of how all this transpired. If you don't have the time to read, then you would be better off silent.

2. Music   -   #62
    1. Great!!! YOUR volume of intelligence has grown. Glad to see you've learned young one.
    2. Well STFU coming on a P2P forum preaching to us about buying some overpriced crap.
    3. No I don't want part with $18 when I know that overall costs to the record company have gone DOWN and yet the cost to the consumer has gone UP. I've read countless material on what the real cost of CD music should be and may shock you to know it UNDER $9.
    Record companies are not in any risk of going under due to P2P (at least not for now).

Unless you have anything more meaningful to add
    1. STFU
    2. repeat step 2
    3. repeat step 3
    4. and GTFO!!! 

You are obviously supremely tendentious.

Everyone thought your music was shit; that's why it didn't sell 

You are now blacklisted mmmmmmmmbyby
    You are truly a coward. Blacklist me who cares? You are severly anti-american. Feel free to be as brave as you wish while you are typing. Don't let me get under you skin. I obviously struck a nerve. Check mate!

3. Music   -   #63
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by blackerdays@24 December 2003 - 08:21
    1. Great!!! YOUR volume of intelligence has grown. Glad to see you've learned young one.
    2. Well STFU coming on a P2P forum preaching to us about buying some overpriced crap.
    3. No I don't want part with $18 when I know that overall costs to the record company have gone DOWN and yet the cost to the consumer has gone UP. I've read countless material on what the real cost of CD music should be and may shock you to know it UNDER $9.
    Record companies are not in any risk of going under due to P2P (at least not for now).

Unless you have anything more meaningful to add
    1. STFU
    2. repeat step 2
    3. repeat step 3
    4. and GTFO!!!

You are obviously supremely tendentious.

Everyone thought your music was shit; that's why it didn't sell 

You are now blacklisted mmmmmmmmbyby
    You are truly a coward. Blacklist me who cares? You are severly anti-american. Feel free to be as brave as you wish while you are typing. Don't let me get under you skin. I obviously struck a nerve. Check mate!
    *wonders WTF being or not being anti-american has to do with anything??* also as for your point about who pays the pckagers etc... larger record company's use these things called machines, dunno if you've heard of them, but their cheaper than staff, and yet they still charge even more for something that could be sold for under half price without loss.

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

4. Music   -   #64
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    So has anyone been watchin' Everybody Loves Raymond?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Music   -   #65
    *wonders WTF being or not being anti-american has to do with anything??* also as for your point about who pays the pckagers etc... larger record company's use these things called machines, dunno if you've heard of them, but their cheaper than staff, and yet they still charge even more for something that could be sold for under half price without loss.
    If you took the time to read, you would know what anti-american has to do with anything. As for the rest of your comments,It takes money to have those .....um what do you call 'em..........oh, machines. If you heard of the words maintenance and repairs and other necessary costs.I bet you believe in magic don't you? All the numerous extra's in maintaining a business happens by magic............yippee!
    And, if you took the time to READ you would find that I am NOT anti-filesharing. Just considerate enough to support my favorite artists as I see fit. You people on this bored are a bit touchy. Try some actual contact with live human beings. It's a whole new world!

6. Music   -   #66
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

for the love of god, shut the fuck up already.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Music   -   #67
    Originally posted by Sparsely@24 December 2003 - 07:51

for the love of god, shut the fuck up already.
    He's a whiny little bitch isn't he Sparsely?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Music   -   #68
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    i like the santas instead of stars

9. Music   -   #69
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@24 December 2003 - 07:56
    i like the santas instead of stars
    Me 3, I mean me too

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Music   -   #70
    LOL, Sparse. As for you busychump. You obviouly can't handle a debate without your feelings getting hurt. And, I'm the bitch? I tell you what I'll lead by example and leave the board. I am the bigger man. All your childish response afterward will be proof of your lack of integrity. How weak you are to be so upset. I'm laughing at you! Now back to your little world of make-beleive.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast