Thread: File Just Dissapeared?

Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

I accidently aborted a huge download when it was near completion. I had it highlighted while accidently pressing the Abort/Stop button. Then I realised my misstake and pressed Resume but instead of starting from where it left of it started over from the beginning so I checked My shared Folder to see if the Dat file was there but it was not so I Quit Kazaa Lite hoping it would show up again but it did not. Where is the Dat file?. How do I resume it from where it stopped downloading?

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Search in your whole drive that data file. Make sure you're not writing anything, it might be deleted. You must have undelete program in case you want to retrieve the file.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

I have searched my entire Hd and the file is no where to be found I guess it must have been deleted! That really sucks!. Why does Kazaa behave like this?. In the past I was using LimeWire for Gnutella and this never happended. Is there a way of preventing this in the future? Is there any setting in Kazaa Lite that can prevent this?.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Sadly I don't think it can be retrieved.
    I think the only solution is to be very careful when cancelling downloads.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I have sort of the same problem only that I was able to locate the file and place it back at the Downloads folder. However, every time I start KazaA it deletes it again. This happened a few times. I think an intruction is placed in the file to notify Kazaa that it was cancelled so when it starts back again and finds it there, KazaA deletes it. Can anyone tell me how can I fix this, PLEASE!

Thanks

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    your date file is corrupted boss use this and see if you can fix it

klite will delete corrupt files