Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd You Come Up With Your Member Name

Poster
    hey fatty who invited you? kid eh? and simon will you please grow up!
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #112
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Nikki.........I seriously doubt you could even think about competing with my Nikki

@MM.........You wanna sing?? I&#39;ll sing with you, this is a serious challenge, I have a karaoke challenge on my forum so here&#39;s your chance to prove it..........yes my dear, I&#39;m calling your bluff............no tracks posted, the only way to enter is to send me your voice only&#33;&#33;&#33;...............

Your call&#33;

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #113
    hey now pete, i think you are being a bit harsh, the vicar just got slicker.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Look this is all getting out of hand will people stop pretending to be from Pop Idol

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Poster
    foxy who invited you? i bet it was that geoff hunt cowell, anyway kid, enjoy yourself.
    Jonno i have heard some of your singing and i would say you aren&#39;t gonna be a big time singer, my advice is don&#39;t give up your day job. i asked simon what was wrong with your singing of that song wicked game, he told me - the start, the middle and the end.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #116
    thhh...... thhh...... thhh.......

7. Lounge   -   #117
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    wow,someones making a lot of accounts for no reason

8. Lounge   -   #118
    Poster
    hey up gareth, you&#39;re a good lad, pity you got beaten last year by that arse bandit will young, who will no doubt show up soon.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@23 December 2003 - 23:59
    foxy who invited you? i bet it was that geoff hunt cowell, anyway kid, enjoy yourself.
    Jonno i have heard some of your singing and i would say you aren&#39;t gonna be a big time singer, my advice is don&#39;t give up your day job. i asked simon what was wrong with your singing of that song wicked game, he told me - the start, the middle and the end.
    Hey - I need no invite nor an introduction - everyone knows the Dr......Dr. Fox.

Don&#39;t be so hard on Jonno - I heard he actually believes he has a chance at a singing career - we wouldn&#39;t want to discourage him - he brings so many people the much needed laughter missing in their lives.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Come show me how it&#39;s done then

I sing for fun, not for any sort of thoughts that I can

But I challenge you to a song, you may choose&#33;&#33;

Just a bunch of wusses.......go get ya zimmer frames and incontinence pants and waddle off

Jonno B)

Edit: Gareth fucking Gates&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;.........If I was you twat boy I would run NOW&#33;&#33;
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast