Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Direct X 9

BANNED
    why? well i care because im sick of you stupid-ass spammers/flamers ruining ppl's posts whenever they are trying to get help....

space? im talking about the server/forum space....stupidass spam

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by atiVidia+19 December 2003 - 18:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia &#064; 19 December 2003 - 18:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by atiVidia@19 December 2003 - 18:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWk
    @19 December 2003 - 17:55
    why? well i care because im sick of you stupid-ass spammers/flamers ruining ppl&#39;s posts whenever they are trying to get help....

hey you SOB the space taken up by these quotes is slim 2 nil

hey you SOB this is me flaming.

hey you SOB stick 2 he topic this was bout gfx cards and dx9 not about some FUCKING QUOTES

hey you SOB SHUT UP&#33;&#33;&#33;

hey you SOB lets go back 2 the original topic now OKAY&#33;?&#33;
    [/b][/quote]

EDIT&#33; i love the tunnel quote. sooooo fun

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    O_o

now could we pleez go back on track? my flame wars are endless, and im not in the mood for carrying 1 out...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Originally posted by DWk@19 December 2003 - 22:55
    why? well i care because im sick of you stupid-ass spammers/flamers ruining ppl&#39;s posts whenever they are trying to get help....

so are u sayin that in every one of your post ahs been on the topic and not one of them has been off topic?

y are u getting so mad any ways....if they two people argueing each other arent gettign mad....y would u be so mad

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    BANNED
    atividia you&#39;ve been in this forum for a little more than 2 weeks.....

first you get along...then you go along...

dont diss-respect other members

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Originally posted by DWk@19 December 2003 - 23:04
    atividia you&#39;ve been in this forum for a little more than 2 weeks.....

first you get along...then you go along...

dont diss-respect other members
    as i recalled, u were the one calling them noob which started this whole thing

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Poster
    Gonna go out to watford tomorrow (saturday) and get my self a ATi Radeon 9600 xt. Heard so many gobsmacking reviews about it and i can finally play these new games.
    Im hoping what cade said was true, about the differencein quality being seriously noticeable. I thought my mx420 graphics and framerate were good...they were for the most part, only game that gave me trouble was star wars KOTOR. I jus cant wait to get this card, I hereby declare that ATI have just swapped loyalty of one customer from Nvidia to them.
    TNTIcemanTNT

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@20 December 2003 - 01:45
    Gonna go out to watford tomorrow (saturday) and get my self a ATi Radeon 9600 xt. Heard so many gobsmacking reviews about it and i can finally play these new games.
    Im hoping what cade said was true, about the differencein quality being seriously noticeable. I thought my mx420 graphics and framerate were good...they were for the most part, only game that gave me trouble was star wars KOTOR. I jus cant wait to get this card, I hereby declare that ATI have just swapped loyalty of one customer from Nvidia to them.
    TNTIcemanTNT
    good for you....im still debating w/ myself to see if i should waste all that money on the same card...im not a hardcore gamer, but i dont want to upgrade in a couple months....

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well I&#39;m glad I turned somebody. It..it feels so powerful. I&#39;m gifted.

Though everything I said was true. I am not getting the card for another week or two. The fiance isn&#39;t too eager to jump up and buy me another damn video card. Who knows, if you don&#39;t have one by then, then I&#39;ll glady test er&#39; out for you. I&#39;m looking foward to this card. I have heard good things about it.

Seriously though, it&#39;s a little strange. I have looked around and went to many forums, and if you even mension geforce 5200 or 5600, you hear nothing but complaints. You mension radeon, and its "Good card, good price&#33;". Tons of people can&#39;t be wrong...

I used to be a Pentium and Nvidia man, now I&#39;m Amd, and Radeon, the gamers&#39; choice&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Poster
    Oh............Im still definitly a Pentium man lol. Will take alotta convincing for me to be a AMD man

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast