Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Dream

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i just woke up and had to share this cuz it was so weird.

in my dream there was a news report about a space station coming down , but where it was landing was in ny state so they evacuted the state.
    for some reason i was on top of a hill with my son and my dog my son was scared and so was I , we watched as the space station came down it was like someone takeing a picture in slow motion there was no explosion we jus felt the crash , but next thing you know im standing in a room 1 of those old private detective offices these 3 guys are there they get a phone call and there ready to leave 1 guy looks like morpheus they ask him should i come along they tell him im not ready then they try to leave me ,but i ask to come with them they said if u can make it !
    so they proseed to the door where they dont open and walk threw it they jump threw the wall it was like they splashed threw like water .
    I watch as the other 2 do the same i can see threw the wall they want to leave me so i just jump not only do i make it but after the ripples stop the wall shatters like glass they all look at the guy who looks like morpheus and he jus say's i told u he's ready as i follow them down stairs im back in my ol hood the 3 guy's are gone im back standing there with my son an dog we try making it back home but every 2 steps i cant stay up my son say's come on dad u can make it when all the sudden where right on the corner from my mother house were almost home me and my son never felt so happy to be home when aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn alarm clock goes off i wake up but i could'nt tell if im still in the dream until i come down stairs and look at the computer i sit a my desk and begin to turn it on
    whn a hand comes out the screen and then again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa alarm clock again
    but this time im awake and telling ya this story

have any of ya had dreams like this and can u remember them to tell ?
    i gotta go to work see ya later have a nice day

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    damn! that actually sounded like a good dream lol shame you never got to finish it!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i had a weird as fuck dream not last night but the night before. i remember it cos i told my mum about it when i woke up.

i was in my old house, which i moved out of 7 years ago, and i was in the back garden sunbathing. new neighbours had moved in on either side of the house, behind my house a family of giant hedgehogs had moved in and to the left of the house a family of giant badgers had moved in. anyway i was lying on the grass and wondering what the fuck the badgers were up to, then i saw four of then carrying a dead giant hedgehog. I was like "wtf?#" but they had killed him and were dragging his body into their house, i am assuming they were gonna eat him. Then my brother came out of the house and said this to me "thats my fucking sunbathing bit, move it" i was quite cheeky and said "no" so he checked a kettle full of water over me, which pissed me off, so i jumped up and started fighting with him, totally ignoring the war between the hedgehogs and the badgers which was going on around me.

i dont know what this dream means but it was and still seems weird as fuck.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    your dream scares me lol

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i had a cool one the other day.

i was round the back of the houses (its like a carpark before it goes to the garden)

an old guy drove up to me on a mini tractor handed me a tenner then drove off.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    your dream amuses me lol

7. Lounge   -   #7
    a while ago, i had a dream about i walked into my bathroom and their was this chick starring at me rubbin her self of and she said

"you wanna f*ck"

and i said

"nah i already ate"

I woke up and thought WTF!!!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    In my younger days, I used to have wet dreams. lol...lol...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by camille@19 December 2003 - 13:54
    In my younger days, I used to have wet dreams. lol...lol...
    my brother did the other day, fell asleep in the bath

scared the shit out of me

10. Lounge   -   #10
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Originally posted by bujub22@19 December 2003 - 12:33

in my dream there was a news report about a space station coming down , but where it was landing was in ny state so they evacuted the state.
    for some reason i was on top of a hill with my son and my dog my son was scared and so was I , we watched as the space station came down it was like someone takeing a picture in slow motion there was no explosion we jus felt the crash
    sounds like you were watching deep impact

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast