Thread: K-sig And Sig-2-dat

HI. i don't know how to use k-sig. how do i get an item to be downloading using k-sig?

I was also wondering where i can get sig-2-dat. thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Look near the top of this (and every other) page of this forum
    There you find a link that says "Frequently Asked Questions (Save as)"

Right click on it and save it to your desktop. It contains all you need to know.

If you already have K-Sig, you don't need Sig2Dat

3. Games   -   #3
    y is this in gameworld?

4. Games   -   #4
    not sure but you guys razor and [i] should maybe find a more efficient way then pinning posts. Ive read all the threads and you keep tellin em to go to the pinned posts. Maybe combined all the help stuff together. Give a little warning before they even start posting and direct them to the pinned posts. Somethnig to catch theri eye because i can see why they miss em

5. Games   -   #5
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by YouSycophant@20 December 2003 - 20:02
    not sure but you guys razor and [i] should maybe find a more efficient way then pinning posts. Ive read all the threads and you keep tellin em to go to the pinned posts. Maybe combined all the help stuff together. Give a little warning before they even start posting and direct them to the pinned posts. Somethnig to catch theri eye because i can see why they miss em
    If you know of a better way to get newbies to read the pinned topics and stuff, I'll be delighted to hear it.

I'm not going to combine info from other peoples topics on this forum because

1 - Thats plagiarism
    2 - It's not my job.
    3 - I had the common sense to read up on all that stuff, so I don't see why it's so damned hard for anyone else to do the same.

As for being eyecatching and giving a little warning, what do you think my sig does?
    The idea of the little flame is to catch the eye, so hopefully, anyone WITH A BRAIN will read the text and follow up by clicking the links....

What do you suggest we do beyond that? Make yet another pinned topic for lazy folks to ignore?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@19 December 2003 - 19:31
    Look near the top of this (and every other) page of this forum
    There you find a link that says "Frequently Asked Questions (Save as)"

Right click on it and save it to your desktop. It contains all you need to know.

If you already have K-Sig, you don't need Sig2Dat
    or u could jus go 2 Web and click on FAQS