Thread: Need Program

hello all i need a porgram that will allow me to play a video backwards at normal speed i would also like one to play a song backwards too at same speed!

thx all!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Well, i'm sure most video editing software will allow you to do this. I personally use Adobe Premiere, but is a little hard to learn if you are just starting out. In that program, you simply set speed to -100% and it will play the video at 100% of normal speed in the negative (or backwards) direction. It does it for audio too. Maybe someone else can shed some light on other programs that can do this that are a little easier to learn.

Good luck,

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by mojo2185@19 December 2003 - 23:05
    Well, i'm sure most video editing software will allow you to do this. I personally use Adobe Premiere, but is a little hard to learn if you are just starting out. In that program, you simply set speed to -100% and it will play the video at 100% of normal speed in the negative (or backwards) direction. It does it for audio too. Maybe someone else can shed some light on other programs that can do this that are a little easier to learn.

Good luck,
    thx alot i use premier pro too never knew it cud do that!

thx dude!