Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accounts

Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@20 December 2003 - 02:29
    I have more than one and I don't use it to vote again. I just lurk around responding totally different then I would normally.
    I use different computers (I'm in different spots throughout my day). It's rather fun.
    My alter-ego is well known.

If anyone is not aware of it then me does not give a flying feck.

However it is only half me. I cannot speak for the other half.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok! Other than fun, what is the point. Is it to get yourself to back up your own points. I am probably the only one on this Forum that is officially seeing a psychiatrist . I am now starting to wonder if I should be the only one.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Busyman@19 December 2003 - 18:29
    (I'm in different spots throughout my day). It's rather fun.
    I should think.
    So part of the day you're a leopard and part you're a owl,say?

This forum is full of fascinating folk.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by clocker@20 December 2003 - 01:26

Since our typical poll is something akin to " Does Jonno have the biggest dick in the world?" then I don't think it really matters.
    Is it?.......I must have missed that one

I have access to 3 accounts

CELEBS_ARE_US = The account me and Baz used to share which he now uses alone when he's on here

JONNO_CELEBS = Me

Studly = Needed to open a new acount a while back due to an error with my password, a mod and admin were notified of this infact the mod gave me the name

Other than that, despite being acused several times of having more , that is it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+20 December 2003 - 01:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 20 December 2003 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@20 December 2003 - 02:29
    I have more than one and I don&#39;t use it to vote again. I just lurk around responding totally different then I would normally.
    I use different computers (I&#39;m in different spots throughout my day). It&#39;s rather fun.

However it is only half me. I cannot speak for the other half. [/b][/quote]
    Yes I agree with you JP. There is no ambiguity(Did you have to get me to type that, with apple ), as with FC and Funky Capricorn. I am really talking about the devious B*&#39;s who are using the availability.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@20 December 2003 - 02:35
    Ok&#33; Other than fun, what is the point. Is it to get yourself to back up your own points. I am probably the only one on this Forum that is officially seeing a psychiatrist . I am now starting to wonder if I should be the only one.
    For me - a bit of fun.

A really decent spud posted a certain way. I posted an entirely different way. In discussion we found that we were not really that different.

So I decided to create a new character that either of us could use. That way both of us had control, but at the same time neither of us had control.

It is very liberating.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+20 December 2003 - 01:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 20 December 2003 - 01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@20 December 2003 - 02:35
    Ok&#33; Other than fun, what is the point. Is it to get yourself to back up your own points. &nbsp; I am probably the only one&nbsp; on this Forum that is officially seeing a psychiatrist . I am now starting to wonder if I should be the only one.
    For me - a bit of fun.

A really decent spud posted a certain way. I posted an entirely different way. In discussion we found that we were not really that different.

So I decided to create a new character that either of us could use. That way both of us had control, but at the same time neither of us had control.

It is very liberating. [/b][/quote]
    That is all very well JP. but there are time when members get a bit het up and dont realise the situation. What is wrong with having a list of all members accounts?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by bigboab+20 December 2003 - 02:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 20 December 2003 - 02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 December 2003 - 01:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @20 December 2003 - 02:29
    I have more than one and I don&#39;t use it to vote again. I just lurk around responding totally different then I would normally.
    I use different computers (I&#39;m in different spots throughout my day). It&#39;s rather fun.

Yes I agree with you JP. There is no ambiguity(Did you have to get me to type that, with apple ), as with FC and Funky Capricorn. I am really talking about the devious B*&#39;s who are using the availability. [/b][/quote]
    Shut the Hell up&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+20 December 2003 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 20 December 2003 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 December 2003 - 01:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @20 December 2003 - 02:35
    Ok&#33; Other than fun, what is the point. Is it to get yourself to back up your own points. I am probably the only one on this Forum that is officially seeing a psychiatrist . I am now starting to wonder if I should be the only one.

For me - a bit of fun.

It is very liberating.
    That is all very well JP. but there are time when members get a bit het up and dont realise the situation. What is wrong with having a list of all members accounts? [/b][/quote]
    None whatsoever old bean.

I use one and a half accounts. The half is infrequently and perfectly obvious.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MusicWorld+19 December 2003 - 20:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MusicWorld &#064; 19 December 2003 - 20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@20 December 2003 - 02:38
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 December 2003 - 01:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @20 December 2003 - 02:29

Yes I agree with you JP. There is no ambiguity(Did you have to get me to type that, with apple ), as with FC and Funky Capricorn. I am really talking about the devious B*&#39;s who are using the availability.
    Shut the Hell up&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Hey&#33;You leave bigboab alone&#33;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast