Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I Was Wrong

  1. #1
    I didn't wait long enough for the files to pop up.Still i wouldn't recommend doing this,because now instead having about 600 files,there are now thousands.And Kazaa freezes after a while. So does anybody know where else to dowload to?

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by EPAPDLEV@20 December 2003 - 03:17
    I didn't wait long enough for the files to pop up.Still i wouldn't recommend doing this,because now instead having about 600 files,there are now thousands.And Kazaa freezes after a while. So does anybody know where else to dowload to?
    what are you talking about? Please explain in detail.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    Guest

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,012
    Originally posted by muchspl2@20 December 2003 - 13:14
    Me, as well. Happy Holidays!

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by camille+20 December 2003 - 08:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille @ 20 December 2003 - 08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@20 December 2003 - 13:14
    Me, as well. Happy Holidays&#33; [/b][/quote]
    your humping a robot???
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Central California
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,200
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict+20 December 2003 - 01:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (imnotanaddict @ 20 December 2003 - 01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by camille@20 December 2003 - 08:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @20 December 2003 - 13:14

    Me, as well. Happy Holidays&#33;
    your humping a robot??? [/b][/quote]

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I changed my drive to download to, from c to d,because it was full.
    Then i changed it back again(thinking the files were gone). Now i have thousands
    of files that take ages to pop up and when the finally have, Kazaa freezes.

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+20 December 2003 - 08:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 20 December 2003 - 08:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@20 December 2003 - 01:00
    Originally posted by camille@20 December 2003 - 08:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @20 December 2003 - 13:14

    Me, as well. Happy Holidays&#33;

    your humping a robot???
    [/b][/quote]
    LOL &#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s a classic&#33;&#33; I&#39;ve never seen that picture before&#33;&#33;

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by EPAPDLEV@20 December 2003 - 18:25
    I changed my drive to download to, from c to d,because it was full.
    Then i changed it back again(thinking the files were gone). Now i have thousands
    of files that take ages to pop up and when the finally have, Kazaa freezes.
    Are you actually telling us you are sharing your entire C: drive?
    Besides files don&#39;t just disappear unless you remove them...Try being a bit more specific about your Shared files folder and it&#39;s contents. If it contains thousands of dat files...DELETE them&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Options>Kazaa Lite K++ Options>Traffic>Folder for downloaded files; contains the folder location info.

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    @Home
    Posts
    1,966
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@20 December 2003 - 12:20
    LOL &#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s a classic&#33;&#33; I&#39;ve never seen that picture before&#33;&#33;
    Its a sad story ,they raised that monkey to believe that dummy was its mother


    If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •