Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Setup

not exactly the tidiest room in the world, but here you go: first pic and second pic

p.s. good idea for a topic
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I do crunches.......they realy work the abs.

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@20 December 2003 - 13:23
    I&#39;m just wondering how you have your computer actually set up...

My computer is in one corner of my bedroom, I sit in a comfy armchair a little too far from the screen for my eye&#39;s comfort. I have a foot-rest for me feet and a side table for my mouse to sit...

So I&#39;m just curious how other people actually sit at their computers for optium comfort.
    Mine&#39;s something like that.

I also have one of those computer screens against the brightness.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I got a fairly compact setup, everything I use is on a 1.5x1.5 metre surface, speakers, computer, monitor, scanner and so on. I&#39;ve actually got it in a hallway at the mo&#39;, since it didn&#39;t fit in the adjacent room, where I sleep.

There is some wiring going into my room though, usually there&#39;s a tv hooked up to my comp, but I fried my old one when doing some modifications, and haven&#39;t hooked up my new one yet, which is currently only hooked up to my PS2 and a VCR, further on in the same hallway, as I haven&#39;t carried into my room yet.

Also to my left, there&#39;s a older comp, or rather about 1.5 older comps on the floor, with monitor and all, which I am not currently using.

Oh yeah, I have the pedals from my game-steering-wheel as a footrest.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by clocker+20 December 2003 - 01:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 20 December 2003 - 01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cotton@19 December 2003 - 21:57

Dam u got a lote of blank cds, looks like 150.
    Blank?
    They be full, pal.
    Closer to 200 really. [/b][/quote]
    Try 482.....Pal.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Clocker - your PC look quite fanny.

I have a tower PC which is underneath a normal desk (not a PC desk). I have a recliner / swivel high back chair which sits to the side of the desk. So I do not sit with my legs under the desk, instead they are beside it.

I have one of those rollerball optical mice type things, you operate the ball with your thumb and the four buttons are programmable. The scroll wheel in the middle can also operate as a button. If I just say MS Trackball Optical is that simpler. That sits on top of the Tower so my hand naturally just rests on it.

This way I have the monitor at eye level and just to my right. Straight ahead I have the television, slightly below eye level. So I can easily use both at the same time. The TV has Video / DVD / and a cable box attached to it.

I have many hundreds of CDs filled with music, movies, programmes etc. However I recently got a DVD burner (the Pioneer and it is fab) and am starting to use that more. This really isn&#39;t a problem storage wise, as the room is only used for the PC / TV anyway.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@20 December 2003 - 00:51
    clocker, what are the two awards on your wall?

don&#39;t make me use my sarcastic imagination, spill the beans, oh pixellated provocateur
    They are for, what else?, clocks that I built.

@FC- I bow to your superior coaster collection
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker+20 December 2003 - 16:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 20 December 2003 - 16:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@20 December 2003 - 00:51
    clocker, what are the two awards on your wall?

don&#39;t make me use my sarcastic imagination, spill the beans, oh pixellated provocateur
    They are for, what else?, clocks that I built.

@FC- I bow to your superior coaster collection [/b][/quote]
    I have zoomed in on the top one and it actually says "Shiniest Napper in Show 1998"

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Birdseye View

10. Lounge   -   #30
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast