Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Best Quality Movies

  1. #1
    Where can I get the best quality movies on the net
    All I know from kazaa there is TMD and DivX
    Which on is better

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Birmingham.England.UK
    Posts
    1,115
    If you go to Verifieds you will get hashes for some great DVD rips,as for your question tmd's are a majority cam versions.

    Movies that are divx do have fairly good prints.svcd's have great prints as well.If you have a fast connection you'd be better off using BT or IRC to download movies,Larger files are downloaded quickly and have great quality pictures.

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Twist3r
    Guest
    the best quality on the net is on www.suprnova.org they are about 4 gigabytes per movie tho

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    Originally posted by Twister@20 December 2003 - 04:29
    the best quality on the net is on www.suprnova.org they are about 4 gigabytes per movie tho
    lol thoes are DVD's images and pretty much the best quality you can get...

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by ReD-BoXeR@20 December 2003 - 03:41
    Where  can I get the best quality  movies on the net
    All I know from kazaa there is TMD and DivX
    Which on is better
    DivX and Xvid


    edit: p.s the file lengths are round about the 700MB mark (so as to fit onto cd's)

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,506
    i never download TMD anymore because whenever i encode them to go onto disc the audio is out of sync with the video.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    14
    Posts
    1,518
    I don't bother downloading any new movies unless its a dvd screener, because otherwise the quality is crap.

    For older movies, its better to hire them from video shops and copy with dvd writer.

    Look out for the dvd screeners in xvid and divx formats, as they should be out soon on the p2p networks.
    Robert00000

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,506
    Originally posted by Robert00000@21 December 2003 - 01:10
    I don't bother downloading any new movies unless its a dvd screener, because otherwise the quality is crap.

    For older movies, its better to hire them from video shops and copy with dvd writer.

    Look out for the dvd screeners in xvid and divx formats, as they should be out soon on the p2p networks.
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    TMD sucks ass...

    .avi movies around 700 MB are mostly DVDquality movies

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •