Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kl++ Vs. Es5 Fight.... Fill Me In..

I like Gnutella and Shareaza forums but one thing about es5 (I frequent them like I do everybody) is that there is never a dull moment there. You can sit there for hours laughing your ass off at some of the crap that goes on there.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    thank you all of you for filling me in at least i knwo what the problem was and who made it worst... I guess to say es5 is a bad place would be incorrect, they might cause confrontations but i rather not care about people saying stuff... I'm just for the program... P2P need to look out for other P2P we don't want to cause war between one another, our war is between the copyrighted companies and ourselves. The problem has ceased so that is good, but to not further cause anymore problem, you all should find viewpoint between ALL p2p ( not pay 2 peer, but peer to peer ) that is equal among each one. So instead of saying bs about another things, we all should inform others what is good and what is not instead of making rumors.

Again, I thank you all for your viewpoints and welcome any anyother replies, but in my belief, we should give everythign a try and help each one another out instead of creating problems. P2P was created for all of us to evolve, not limit ourselves....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12