Thread: Rogue Spear : Black Thorn

I dl Rogue Spear Black Thorn and got a problem with the mulltiplayer(coop) setup. It got stuck at the mp option screen and the game dont start in mp mode LAN.

The single player mode works fine.

Can anyone help me with the correct settings for MP Coop lan?

Both the pc's firewallls are disabled. The option buttion to proceed and start the game is not available to click on. When the mouse pointer is on the button is is not turning green, indicating that you can proceed to start the game for the mp mode(the button stays grey).

2. Games   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    First of all, this game is really old, have you tried getting a hold on Raven Shield 3? Much better gameplay. As for your problem, it might help if you told us whether it was a legit copy or a cracked game? If it's the latter, it may be your serial number preventing you from accessing MP. It has probably been barred.

3. Games   -   #3
    Dl it from emule and no serial are asked during the installation

4. Games   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Hmm maybe there's a curropt file in there somewhere. Did you d/l it as a verfied hash? Have you tried ShareReactor? Try matching the file size to the one you downloaded, if there's a difference you have a problem. I also use eMule but only download verfieds for files larger than 100MB.

5. Games   -   #5
    Twist3r
    i would also get rainbow six 3 its the same conecpt but way better guns/maps/graphics the only problem is u need a cd key

6. Games   -   #6
    Finished the game RB6 3 last week. Looking for a new coop game.

7. Games   -   #7
    Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow with Multiplayer will be out spring 2004. i will have to buy that game. the MP will be worth it.

And he may have the RIP and not the full ISO/BIN. if its a RIP the multiplayer will be greyed out

8. Games   -   #8
    It was a ISO. I had the same problem with Raven Shield due the fact that the server had detect the crack and had also to be replace.

I can not find the same solution for Rogue Spear Black Thorn.

Will it help to use the original .exe witthout the crack and use daemon tools to mount the iso?

9. Games   -   #9
    You can play the first Rouge Spear on gamespy with a crack

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    ok you are all way off lol....

ok first all rainbow six series games (except the newest, raven shield) dont require even a crack for the game....its a good online game i used to play.

concerning the problem here..... does R6:RS:BT already include LAN support? or are you trying to connect through direct ip's?

i cant remember any of those games to include LAN support, just direct ip connection..... therefore you had to use msn zone to connect to games....