Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Admin Conspiracy

Aberrant
    Guess now I know why yer called Mr. Blunt.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Don't you think that it is also weird that this sherman networks stuff just happened and the admins both just happened to be busy just now?

and no, im not high.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Aberrant
    VB an' Paul were always busy.... which is why we didn't see a whole lot of 'em.

An' so far as the Sharmen business, like I said.... coinsidence.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Originally posted by wienerschnitzel@20 December 2003 - 03:17
    Don't you think that it is also weird that this sherman networks stuff just happened and the admins both just happened to be busy just now?

and no, im not high.
    You have an absurd reasoning power. Look back and read what you said. Paul was a developer and not a freak who cares about his image by the changing styles of the board. Changes made to the board are not that all big! It was all discussed with mods before making a decision. A poll was even created for few decisions. Where were you back then?

This is totally outrageous and stupid! Give them a break! They both have done enough for all of us! Just leave them alone!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    i demand you shut your typing hole

I r better than you im a really old member you must obey me

hahaha

bow to me

seriously though they have always been busy even since i joined way back in the day they were almost never here and usually only posted major news.
    I am Member No. : 193 &lt;--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I regularly talk to both Darker & 7thElement on MSN so I can be in a suitable position to say the conspiracy theory is complete horse shit.

Darker had to leave for his own reasons - Dunno about how the others feel, but I&#39;m kinda glad he put 7th in, because chances are that any other admin (Jon, anyone? :-") would have just p***ed off and left us stranded.

As for Paul, if he had a name change it wouldn&#39;t have been much worth; a) He hardly spent much time on the board instead programming, and whatever time he had here was usually answering often-mundane questions from newbies and some old-timers alike (Maybe that&#39;s why he left ), and B) The development of K-Lite has gone underground with news only posted now & then by the new team, so a change of identify for Paul would be pointless.

So please - Stop reading my conspiracy books, lay off the ganj and play outside for a bit. It&#39;ll do you a load of good

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    I have the proves that Darker is still here , but i wan&#39;t make public anything , believe me i&#39;m not talking about any conspiration , or other bulshit.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Poster
    it possibley may be them, who knows.

i dont think they would just hand everything over 2 any1 like they have done tho, also why all the chances since they left. does seem a little strange but i really dont know.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    jetje's Avatar former star
    a lot is just speculations i saw VB visit the site once he dropped by in team chat for a second.. Paul probably will visit, personally never have seen darker, jon or trx back in. But also this is the Internet. Maybe it&#39;s not even Jetje that is typing this... conspiracies, conspiracies.

As far as i know VB was already looking for a good host for a long time (remember the way we had to get here, all i need to say is TRX), then Darker came along that really knew 7th very well. Darker was merely the host were 7th has a lot more knowledge of running a forum as this one. To keep a board as this running well it takes pretty much of your time and a lot of dedication, VB simply didn&#39;t have the 1st one anymore.
    As far as we know, Paul just had to put in a lot more of time in his studies. Maybe the changed Kazaa politics has something to do with it (but that&#39;s just guessing), Paul also posted somewhere that he thought it was time for others to develop klite further if they want. I think he left a nice network of dedicated people in making new stuff. So then he found error that takes over his job on doing the codec pacs. Till now not knowing to much about error, but what i&#39;ve seen from here this far i think he will fit in nice for that.

This will probably alway something that happens on a board big as this one, fact is we had two great admins that founded this board, when they thought it was time to leave they thought of the community that was established here and instead of taking the forum down, they decided to find good solid replacements. Why questioning that? I think it shows there attachment to this community and their dedication to this board, that they wouldnot let it just die

Just out of respect to all the former and current admins it would be nice to drop these kind of theories and just be happy the forum is running as it is&#33;

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by jetje@20 December 2003 - 06:47
    Maybe it&#39;s not even Jetje that is typing this... conspiracies, conspiracies.
    So long as we get to see that great avatar, who cares&#33;

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast