Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Converted To The Xbox Side

Hey my friend aj jsut jacked me an xbox and a bunch of games(beleive it or not), though i ahve a little dilemna, im pretty stuck on pc games. Anyone ahve any suggestions of games that would make me feel a little more comfortable wit xbox. Somethin more pc style perhaps. A big thing is the whole remote instead of mouse and keyboard. i wish i could hook those up to my xbox. Den i'd kick ass
    So any suggestions for good xbox games (preferabbly pc style)

_THankfully yours_
    LOrd Tallen

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    YOU STOLE MY XBOX!!!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by muchspl2@20 December 2003 - 10:47
    YOU STOLE MY XBOX!!!!!
    No i stole your Xbox and jacked it to YouSycophant

4. Games   -   #4
    lol the monkey perfectly accented your accusation . No he did a smash and grab at circuit city, stole a ps2 and games for that, and an xbox and games for that. Wit some help they jsut grabbed em an ran.

5. Games   -   #5
    oh ya btw Alien Vs. Predator. Perfect pc to xbox switchover. NIce lil strategy game I highly reccomend it

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    My friend is an X-Box fantatic & is 2nd best in Australia on Halo (He game 2nd at SGL) he thinks he could be no. 1 cos the dude got a rocket launcher cos he was closer to it at the start can got it 1st something like that but yeh Halo is the only decent xbox game and maybe amped all the rest are trash!

PC FOREVER!!!
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    lol yea halo....the brother of a friend of mine is the WCG champ.... #1 that is

8. Games   -   #8
    max payne 2 was fun while it lasted- thoguh i suggest renting it as u will fnish fast and it has no replay value

9. Games   -   #9
    Am i the only one in the world that hates halo?

10. Games   -   #10
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Wait a second...you hate Halo?

Um...arr.....my head is starting to hurt...stop making me angry...I can&#39;t take it...I see bad things....stop it...stop it....STOP IT&#33;&#33;

DIE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; AHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT FUCK DAMN IT ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG STUPID I HATE YOU DAMN IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry... I tend to get angry, when people ruin my life&#33;

================EDIT================

*sigh*

That was totally uncalled for. That was absolutley not neccessary. What do you guys think? Was that uneccessary?...Well wasn&#39;t it? Wasn&#39;t it uneccessary for him to say he hates halo?

Sorry guys, I think I had too many carmel candies today

Or maybe it was the pot. ....

...La vega High School Football rules&#33;&#33;&#33; Or at least it did when I went there...(I think I have said that before).

By the way, you are the only one that hates Halo. Other people that say that, are liying...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast